Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quinn Gray Released

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Quinn Gray Released

0 Not allowed!
    Well, he had a nice 1 drive as a Chief. Probably makes sense to save the money and roll with Ingle Martin since he'd be a 3rd stringer.

Link coming soon.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Saw this coming.. we still have one too many qb's on the roster~
    When you go through a half dozen in season...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah smart move to get rid of the guy who comes in drives the team down the field for a score on the only drive he had all season and keep the guy who hasnt done **** for the past 3 years . Croyle has an arm at most. he is a bust in almost every sense of the word. Stupid move unless they go after a pat white in the draft.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    hate to say this but I always thought, in comparision to Thigpen, Gray's arm looked a lot better on that one drive he had. He was able to at least throw the fade route a lot better, in my opinion.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Yeah smart move to get rid of the guy who comes in drives the team down the field for a score on the only drive he had all season and keep the guy who hasnt done **** for the past 3 years . Croyle has an arm at most. he is a bust in almost every sense of the word. Stupid move unless they go after a pat white in the draft.
    I'm reserving judgment until after the off season acquisitions and the draft.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm reserving judgment until after the off season acquisitions and the draft.
    Me to.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    hate to say this but I always thought, in comparision to Thigpen, Gray's arm looked a lot better on that one drive he had. He was able to at least throw the fade route a lot better, in my opinion.
    yeah that's what I said. I remember Thigpen throw fade passes to Bowe in the end zone on 1st 2nd and 3rd down, before Bowe finally made a great catch. Gray got it in his 1 attempt.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    i still would like Pioli to draft a qb in the 5th,6th,or even 7th round....it seems to be his specialty, finding QB gems in the later rounds....which is another reason why i dont agree with the cassell trade...but whatever, hes a pretty decent qb so it cant be too bad of a trade...

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i still would like Pioli to draft a qb in the 5th,6th,or even 7th round....it seems to be his specialty, finding QB gems in the later rounds....which is another reason why i dont agree with the cassell trade...but whatever, hes a pretty decent qb so it cant be too bad of a trade...
    I don't see why Cassel wouldn't qaulify as a late round gem if Pioli and co. drafted him and had him tutored behind Tom Brady. I think the misconception with Brady and Cassel is that they were taken late and were simply amazing from the get go. I don't buy that. I think it was Brady's time behind Bledsoe and Cassel's time behind Brady that really allowed them to develop into the QBs they became

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I don't see why Cassel wouldn't qaulify as a late round gem if Pioli and co. drafted him and had him tutored behind Tom Brady. I think the misconception with Brady and Cassel is that they were taken late and were simply amazing from the get go. I don't buy that. I think it was Brady's time behind Bledsoe and Cassel's time behind Brady that really allowed them to develop into the QBs they became
    I agree, along with the coaching methods and other players.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12