Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quinn Gray Released

Default Quinn Gray Released

Well, he had a nice 1 drive as a Chief. Probably makes sense to save the money and roll with Ingle Martin since he'd be a 3rd stringer.

Link coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Saw this coming.. we still have one too many qb's on the roster~
    When you go through a half dozen in season...

Yeah smart move to get rid of the guy who comes in drives the team down the field for a score on the only drive he had all season and keep the guy who hasnt done **** for the past 3 years . Croyle has an arm at most. he is a bust in almost every sense of the word. Stupid move unless they go after a pat white in the draft.

hate to say this but I always thought, in comparision to Thigpen, Gray's arm looked a lot better on that one drive he had. He was able to at least throw the fade route a lot better, in my opinion.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Yeah smart move to get rid of the guy who comes in drives the team down the field for a score on the only drive he had all season and keep the guy who hasnt done **** for the past 3 years . Croyle has an arm at most. he is a bust in almost every sense of the word. Stupid move unless they go after a pat white in the draft.
    I'm reserving judgment until after the off season acquisitions and the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm reserving judgment until after the off season acquisitions and the draft.
    Me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    hate to say this but I always thought, in comparision to Thigpen, Gray's arm looked a lot better on that one drive he had. He was able to at least throw the fade route a lot better, in my opinion.
    yeah that's what I said. I remember Thigpen throw fade passes to Bowe in the end zone on 1st 2nd and 3rd down, before Bowe finally made a great catch. Gray got it in his 1 attempt.

i still would like Pioli to draft a qb in the 5th,6th,or even 7th round....it seems to be his specialty, finding QB gems in the later rounds....which is another reason why i dont agree with the cassell trade...but whatever, hes a pretty decent qb so it cant be too bad of a trade...

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i still would like Pioli to draft a qb in the 5th,6th,or even 7th round....it seems to be his specialty, finding QB gems in the later rounds....which is another reason why i dont agree with the cassell trade...but whatever, hes a pretty decent qb so it cant be too bad of a trade...
    I don't see why Cassel wouldn't qaulify as a late round gem if Pioli and co. drafted him and had him tutored behind Tom Brady. I think the misconception with Brady and Cassel is that they were taken late and were simply amazing from the get go. I don't buy that. I think it was Brady's time behind Bledsoe and Cassel's time behind Brady that really allowed them to develop into the QBs they became

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I don't see why Cassel wouldn't qaulify as a late round gem if Pioli and co. drafted him and had him tutored behind Tom Brady. I think the misconception with Brady and Cassel is that they were taken late and were simply amazing from the get go. I don't buy that. I think it was Brady's time behind Bledsoe and Cassel's time behind Brady that really allowed them to develop into the QBs they became
    I agree, along with the coaching methods and other players.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12