Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking Good!!!!

Default Looking Good!!!!

I think Scott is a very smart and savy guy. I think Head-Coach Haley is going to be the best coach we ever had. Yes we remember going 13-3 under Marty, but still got knock out in the play offs. I want a Superbowl ring and trophy in the display case and not just wins.We really haven't try but once to have a good long term quarterback, except Coyle and we see how that worked out. Castle seems like a good fit. I would personally like to see LJ go.He is not a team player and he off field problems can only distracted the team as we get ready for training camp. Kolby Smith looked good and if he can come back and stay healthy. He would be a better player than LJ. Now that Patrick Surtain is gone I soooo happy. He never really prove his money worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry57 View Post
    I think Scott is a very smart and savy guy. I think Head-Coach Haley is going to be the best coach we ever had. Yes we remember going 13-3 under Marty, but still got knock out in the play offs. I want a Superbowl ring and trophy in the display case and not just wins.We really haven't try but once to have a good long term quarterback, except Coyle and we see how that worked out. Castle seems like a good fit. I would personally like to see LJ go.He is not a team player and he off field problems can only distracted the team as we get ready for training camp. Kolby Smith looked good and if he can come back and stay healthy. He would be a better player than LJ. Now that Patrick Surtain is gone I soooo happy. He never really prove his money worth.
    I agree and I think Pioli/Haley will have us in the superbowl in 3 years..
    SHUT IT

2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    2 years
    Much better!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    2 years
    Oh yeah! oh yeah! i bet in....

Welcome aboard Gerry57.

(still think hank & marty are best coachs ever!)

Hank Stram, Dick Vermeil, and Marty (the trator) Schottenheimer... in that order.

I hope your right about Haley being the best coach ever. That would mean a lot being better than Hank and Marty. He's got a ways to go still. At least I'm excited again (although I seam to hold out hope every year and am always excited at the beginning of the season!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry57 View Post
    Write Much? Sorry just couldn't help but to notice all the errors. Just bugged me when I was reading. But I agree with all but the LJ/Kolby Smith deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast