Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Timezones

Default Timezones

I was just wondering why some of you guys from KC or near there are online when in your timezones it around 1 to 5 in the morning! I usually go online aroung 3PM to 8PM my time.

{Believe me, I know my timezones. I've got the current times in KC everywhere on my PC!}

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    The Cat is wired, I'm online in my sleep ! :carrot:
    Seriously, I work around the clock as an editor & at the same time I keep the Panther Coalition - Powered by vBulletin rolling ! :yes:

I'm watching DTV & movies while I work & visiting other team sites making conversation.
    And ya know what ?
    You guys, the Raiders & Broncos are the friendliest of all.
    The Faids? You mean them things with spikes comin out of their butts. The ones that have all the Darth Vader costumes?

I appreciate all your post Cat. But I have to stop you when you compliment Faids and asses.

How would you feel if I was all: "oh the Bucs and Falcons are so great!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I'd like somebody to explain why the time zones are not just a completely straight line. They only partially follow state borders as it is so that is no the reason. Texas is CST all the way to the midpoint of New Mexico. Idaho mostly MST even though the time line around it dictates it should be half and half with PST.

Who came up with this crap?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I'd like somebody to explain why the time zones are not just a completely straight line. They only partially follow state borders as it is so that is no the reason. Texas is CST all the way to the midpoint of New Mexico. Idaho mostly MST even though the time line around it dictates it should be half and half with PST.

Who came up with this crap?
    good question.

Im not going to begin to act like I know the answer but.

If I had to guess, maybe they kind of work around major cities or populated areas. If a straight line went right down the middle of K.C. for example, well use your imagination. So its all more unified, I dunno.

Damn, another map without Canada on it?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The Faids? You mean them things with spikes comin out of their butts. The ones that have all the Darth Vader costumes?

I appreciate all your post Cat. But I have to stop you when you compliment Faids and asses.

How would you feel if I was all: "oh the Bucs and Falcons are so great!"
    It wouldn't bother me a bit, I'm 45 years old & I look way past the teams we support.
    I look at all of you as friends, we have many Bucs & Falcons on our board...the rivalry hate stuff ''IMO'' is only played out on the field...seriously.

It wouldn't bother me a bit, I'm 45 years old & I look way past the teams we support.
    I look at all of you as friends, we have many Bucs & Falcons on our board...the rivalry hate stuff ''IMO'' is only played out on the field...seriously.
    My wife is a bills fan but I like her anyways.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Man, the guys that built my site were Seahawks fans...one of them absolutely HATED the fact that I was friends with Chiefs & Raiders fans..''rolls eyes''

He**, they ain't even in your division anymore ! LMAO !

Man, the guys that built my site were Seahawks fans...one of them absolutely HATED the fact that I was friends with Chiefs & Raiders fans..''rolls eyes''

He**, they ain't even in your division anymore ! LMAO !
    That's why he's mad!! We booted the sea****s out of the division!!

*Dear mods...I placed all of those **** myself so I did not have to use the word **** on the site and get an infraction!!

I for one Chief fan, love to hate the faders and donks. The dolts next.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Damn, another map without Canada on it?
    Sorry Canada. When I looked up the map on the google search engine I typed in "North American timezones that matter."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast