Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Timezones

Default Timezones

I was just wondering why some of you guys from KC or near there are online when in your timezones it around 1 to 5 in the morning! I usually go online aroung 3PM to 8PM my time.

{Believe me, I know my timezones. I've got the current times in KC everywhere on my PC!}

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Sorry Canada. When I looked up the map on the google search engine I typed in "North American timezones who's beer I can handle."
    Oh...gotcha!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wink

Well Cocaine is a hell of a drug....Only Kidding. I myself work second shift and usually stay up till 3 a.m on a daily basis, even when I am not working like today.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I was just wondering why some of you guys from KC or near there are online when in your timezones it around 1 to 5 in the morning! I usually go online aroung 3PM to 8PM my time.

{Believe me, I know my timezones. I've got the current times in KC everywhere on my PC!}

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    It wouldn't bother me a bit, I'm 45 years old & I look way past the teams we support.
    I look at all of you as friends, we have many Bucs & Falcons on our board...the rivalry hate stuff ''IMO'' is only played out on the field...seriously.
    I always kinda liked the Panthers. I won't root for another AFC team, but I don't feel as bad rooting for an NFC.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Nice To meet You Prough91

Yes...I agree...I don't pull for any other team but that Panthers unless it's a situation that ''helps'' the Panthers.
    Again though that's on the field stuff & I love people too much ''unless they are hard to get along with'' to not make friends with fans from all teams.

Panther Coalition - Powered by vBulletin

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Nice To meet You Prough91

Yes...I agree...I don't pull for any other team but that Panthers unless it's a situation that ''helps'' the Panthers.
    Again though that's on the field stuff & I love people too much ''unless they are hard to get along with'' to not make friends with fans from all teams.

Panther Coalition - Powered by vBulletin
    I used to write for a site called Seahawks Huddle. Of course, at the time they were switching to a more NFL-wide format.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My wife is a bills fan but I like her anyways.
    You have my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My wife is a bills fan but I like her anyways.
    Nasty. :francis:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123