I was just wondering how everyone enjoys Chiefs gamedays. Any rituals or superstitions? At Arrowhead, maybe at a particular bar or with friends or possibly all by your lonesome in front of the TV in your underwear eating Cheetos.

We used to go to quite a few games. Everything from sitting in the nose bleed section to being on the field during warm-ups (even got my pic taken w/ALL of the cheerleaders! ) and the star spangled banner. Over the last few years we have found ourselves mainly staying home and watching on TV, but this year I think I'm going to do things a little different. I have access to a large smoker on a trailer, a 50" plasma, and a generator or an inverter for power. I don't know about you but that sounds like the perfect ingredients for an awfully fun tailgate party. I'm thinking get the briskets going about 10hrs. before kick-off at the house and start the racks of ribs about the time we're leaving the house. Arrive at Arrowhead and set up, cook a little breakfast, have a few brewskis and by the time gametime rolls around, the food will be about ready. Kick back with some good Q, beer, and my favorite team on the big screen. I've always seen people tailgating like this out there and thought it looked like a LOT of fun.

Does anyone else do this? I would love to hear what others do to enjoy their Chiefs gameday experience. So wether you live here local, or thousands of miles away. Lets hear about your gameday festivities, and if anyone is interested in joining me, you are more than welcome. Then

Chris