Thread: lol anyone a member of espn.com

Default lol anyone a member of espn.com

lol i spent probably six hours arging with donkie fans about the thread made saying that kc was winning the battle so far with the mcdaniles and cutler trade lol...it's funny how stupid all these donkie fans are...they get so mad

Do you have a link? I would like to read it.

tornado yeah hold on i'll post it on here,

I have a membership with espn and go by kristoflaw there as well. I do however find most posts develop into childish bickering as I have seen with the thread you have listed. Every so often there is good discussion and I enjoy bashing other people as well but the 'you're ret@rd*d', 'blah blah blah', etc childish antics of some 20-40 year olds is unbelievable. Unless of course inter-division football etc. talk is dominated by teenage and child fans of all sports. That SD fan is very childish yet makes references on another topic which sound as though either gramps n pops have told him some stories of bygone days or he is a very juvenile 40 plusser.

yeah they are a bunch of babies..and still keep bring up last year telling me when we win more then 2 games then talk

I go there just to get chief news. Friggin KC Star's not worth reading. Anything new it's there first anyway. But I don't have the time to argue with donk fans, they just annoy me.