View Poll Results: Vote for the designs that you like the best. You may choose multiple designs.

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Logo #1

9 23.08%
  • Logo #2

29 74.36%
  • Logo #3

2 5.13%
  • Tshirt #4

6 15.38%
  • Tshirt #5

16 41.03%
  • Tshirt #6

6 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefscrowd.com logos - Need your input

Default Chiefscrowd.com logos - Need your input

I am in the process of creating a logo for the website. My goals for the logo were as follows:
    A. Incorporate the Chiefs theme
    B. Incorporate the "Crowd" or fans
    C. NOT INFRINGE ON COPYRIGHTS. I am OK to use the arrowhead and I should be fine using Chiefs so long as I don't use "Kansas City Chiefs". It is likely that I will need to remove the "KC arrowhead" from the logos below.
    D. Incorporate the Chiefs Crowd name which was done by using the C's that face each other in the logo.

Do you like #1(without the arrowhead) or #2(logo inside the arrowhead) better?

These designs will be used for shirts, banners, business cards, etc. The fonts can and will change. I am most concerned about your thoughts on the actual logo.

Thanks for your input.

Here are some sample t-shirts to give you an idea of what it could look like.

I like #2 the best

I like #2, but I like the logo on the black t-shirt! However, you know you will catch hell if you wear a black shirt to the Home Opener... So I like the logo from the black shirt put on a red shirt.

Great job btw!!!!!

Let me just begin by saying well done good sir! They all look great, but I like logo one the best. The logo and text are fitted well together. I like it because it's a little more simple (which is more my style) as opposed to the others. The arrowhead surrounding the logo on the latter two seem a little excessive to me, being that the KC arrowhead is inside as well.

Also, logo 1 on a black tshirt would be something I'd be interested in buying!

Well, I have to agree with Tammietailgator the #2 and the #5 logo on the red shirt. Very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I like #2, but I like the logo on the black t-shirt! However, you know you will catch hell if you wear a black shirt to the Home Opener... So I like the logo from the black shirt put on a red shirt.

Great job btw!!!!!
    I agree with Tammie.

FYI, The logo on the red t-shirt is currently all-black. It will not be that way when I'm done. It was just a quick mock-up.

Dammit, now I have to change my vote. Can you reset the poll please?? :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Let me just begin by saying well done good sir! They all look great, but I like logo one the best. The logo and text are fitted well together. I like it because it's a little more simple (which is more my style) as opposed to the others. The arrowhead surrounding the logo on the latter two seem a little excessive to me, being that the KC arrowhead is inside as well.

Also, logo 1 on a black tshirt would be something I'd be interested in buying!
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Great job on all of them though.

I would put .com on them also, but awesome designs
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast