Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you're a Chiefs fan check this out

Talking If you're a Chiefs fan check this out

Some of you may already know of this, but I just stumbled across it the other day. If you like watching old Chiefs games, you have to give it a try. KC Chiefs Games
    Scroll down and click on the gold header marked complete game list and enjoy. Everything from the 1962 Texans VS. Oilers AFL championship game to current games. Some of the games the sound is a little weird but most are ok. I've been watching a lot of Cheifs football lately. At least it satisfies the desire until the season starts.

Chris

That is just too cool, thanks for the hook up, I think I'll watch the blizzard bowl between Elway and Montana.

that is awesome. I gotta feeling the NFL is gonna sniff this out and bring it down, though. Enjoy it while it lasts, guys!
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Thanks for the link man. I have been looking for the Chiefs/49ers game from '06. That was my first game at Arrowhead and my buddy (a niners fan) was with me and I have always wanted to get this game on DVD so I can make him watch it all the time!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    that is awesome. I gotta feeling the NFL is gonna sniff this out and bring it down, though. Enjoy it while it lasts, guys!
    Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that myself. You know that whole "express written consent of". I too wonder how long such a good thing can last. But since he does'nt charge for it or make money off of the games maybe it will stay. Dunno.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thanks for the link man. I have been looking for the Chiefs/49ers game from '06. That was my first game at Arrowhead and my buddy (a niners fan) was with me and I have always wanted to get this game on DVD so I can make him watch it all the time!! :)
    Anything I can do to help. Thats what I'm here for. + =

Oh wow! I'm watching a Chiefs/Raiders game from 1991 with Dick Vermeil on commentary and.... TODD MARINOVICH as the starting Raiders QB.

Quote Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
    Some of you may already know of this, but I just stumbled across it the other day. If you like watching old Chiefs games, you have to give it a try. KC Chiefs Games
    Scroll down and click on the gold header marked complete game list and enjoy. Everything from the 1962 Texans VS. Oilers AFL championship game to current games. Some of the games the sound is a little weird but most are ok. I've been watching a lot of Cheifs football lately. At least it satisfies the desire until the season starts.

Chris

Simply amazing watching DT get 7 sacks against the seahawks ! I am lovin it !!!

Awesome! Thanks for the link. I just watched the Chiefs vs the Steelers in the 1993 playoff win!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Makes me miss Marty. Great link, hopefully it doesn't get taken down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast