Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Arizonas Offensive and Defensive Coordinator Running our Team

Default Arizonas Offensive and Defensive Coordinator Running our Team

Well, we have the offensive and defensive coordinator of a 9-7 team. I guess that leaves the difference in the rosters. Do we have a better roster than Arizona had last year? If its worse, are we worse, or will we be different? Maybe Chan Gailey is the exception. Whats your opinion?

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    We cannot really compair The Cards to The Chiefs and Stats don't really matter. The fact is yes we have their DC and we have their OC as our head coach. The fact is this is a whole new football team, New GM, New Players, New QB, New everything and we are starting with a clean slate and we Will be a changed team by the end of the 09 season, we may have a slow start but we will rock the AFC West once again. BELIEVE IT!!!
    Agreed. Thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    So I tried to handle this in the PM I sent you but you refused to deal with it that way! I simply posted what was on nfl.com and you have yet AGAIN called me a liar. You are a piece of work dude! You are the know it all of this site and won't ever let anyone say different. You are a piece of S***!!! It sure is funny how you want to play Mr. Mod in a lot of cases that have to do with name calling etc. however when it comes to you doing the same it is N/A!!!!! My skin is plenty thick so it doesn't really affect me but what does is that you feel you can get away with it while telling others not to do it! Your a punk!!!! Practice what you preach or shut up!!!! You have been the sole result in several members leaving this site because of your holier than thou attitude. Chiefster, I think it is your responsibility as a neutral mod in most situations to deal with this guy friend or not! He has displayed this demeanor for far too long and it is time he play by the rules that he so openly preaches!!!!
    Ok, just so there's no ambiguity here: I am NOT some kind of super-duper head mod or anything; chief31 has all the same mod capabilities and authority that I do, and from what I've seen he has yet to wield it in any way maliciously or irresponsibly. I went through the entire thread reading all of his post replies and did not find anywhere a violation of the rules. He was not in anyway disrespectful, nor did he engage in any childish name calling. As for my friendship to chief31 goes; yes he is a friend - won't deny it, however, before he was a mod I did moderate him, friend or not, and probably a lot harsher then he has ever moderated you. Since then he has proved himself, demonstrating time and time again the ability to not only uphold but enforce, where necessary, the sites rules with even handedness.

I hope this clears up any confusion one might have regarding my role in the site's hierarchy.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-25-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567