Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Arizonas Offensive and Defensive Coordinator Running our Team

Default Arizonas Offensive and Defensive Coordinator Running our Team

Well, we have the offensive and defensive coordinator of a 9-7 team. I guess that leaves the difference in the rosters. Do we have a better roster than Arizona had last year? If its worse, are we worse, or will we be different? Maybe Chan Gailey is the exception. Whats your opinion?

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    That was weak.
    Kind of like post #37

ooooooooo.....
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ooooooooo.....
    aaaaaaaa........

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Is it the 4th of July????

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Is it the 4th of July????
    'fraid not.

First. when I used the term "best in the AFC West" I was referring to you using it with the "NFC West".

Second who TF are you to continue to spout off when someone else gives their opinion. You are continuing to whine and complain when people don't give stats to back up every single word they say.

This is a "discussion Forum" not a "post your statistics or say nothing forum"!! The stats I provided were correct and directly from NFL.com. If you don't believe them, take it up with them! The rest is simply my opinion! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

IMO again IMO your statement about the Cardinals sucking last season is, how do YOU say, LUDACRIS!!!! You used to fun to banter back and forth with but now your just an a******!!!!

Now get your mod finger going and punish me the way you always do when someone cross' you. Ive said it before and I'll say it again and again and again, you are not the know it all that you think you are!

Everyone else here has some knowledge of the game and is totally justified for saying there opinion! You need to get off your high horse and quit thinking and displaying that you are the only one that knows anything about anything around here!!!
    Appearently, showing you twice isn't enough. So...

So, the comparison between last years team and Cards teams of the past is not even close! If you break down the offensive stats from them they are overwhelmingly in their favor:

Better avg stats than their opponents in 08 (Cardinals)

More 1st downs
    More 3rd down conversions
    Better avg 4th down conversions
    More total offensive yds
    More total offensive plays per game
    More total rushing yds per game
    More total passing yds per game
    Better completion %
    Better field goal %
    More TD's
    More TOP
    +8 TO ratio

Ranked 4th in points
    Ranked 4th in total yds
    Ranked 2nd in passing
    Now, have a look at your source. NFL.com...

(Cardinals Rushing yards per game ranking 32nd, with 73.6 YPG.)

NFL Stats: by Team Category

(Cardinals' Opponenets' Rushing Yards Per Game ranking, 17th with 110 YPG.)

NFL Stats: by Team Category

Now...

Can you see that? All of it? Even where you said that The Cardinals had more rushing yards than their opponents?

You did not present that as opinion. You present it as fact. And clearly, it is not!

Now, since it has gotten to be this big of a case, you probably won't just brush this off like you usually do.

You will likely just tell us all how it was some simple mistake.

But I'm not buying that. Because you do it alot. And, since you refuse to admit ever being wrong, I have to assume that you are lying.

I enjoy opinions that I think are wrong.

That makes for great discussion.

But I'm not talking about an opinion. I'm talking about misrepresentation of facts.

If you don't feel like checking the facts. That's fine.

But conjuring facts that help your argument is lying.

Now, to address your reply...

Second who TF are you to continue to spout off when someone else gives their opinion. You are continuing to whine and complain when people don't give stats to back up every single word they say.
    Give opinions instead of flat-out lies, and I can't embarrass you by exposing your lies.

IMO again IMO your statement about the Cardinals sucking last season is, how do YOU say, LUDACRIS!!!! You used to fun to banter back and forth with but now your just an a******!!!!
    But an honest a******. Not a lying a******.

Now get your mod finger going and punish me the way you always do when someone cross' you.
    Stop sniveling, and act like a man. You got one infraction from me, over a year ago.

AND I RETRACTED IT!!!!

I admitted my mistake, and retracted the infraction!

And yet here you are playing the poor innocent victim of never-ending MOD abuse.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again and again and again, you are not the know it all that you think you are!
    I think you said it wrong. But I'll help.

I am not the know it all that YOU think I am.

Everyone else here has some knowledge of the game and is totally justified for saying there opinion! You need to get off your high horse and quit thinking and displaying that you are the only one that knows anything about anything around here!!!
    Oh, what a slick move.

Try to gain the favor of the crowd, by including them as victims of my merciless abuse.

A.) Don't go into politics.

B.) I think you a very football smart guy. I have said it to you, and this site, on several occasions. (Not sure how many several is)

But I think that you have a hard time expressing opinions that are based on stats.

Rather that's because you have trouble with the actual meaning of the stats, struggle to prepare the stats within discussion, are just too lazy put that much effort into some long-winded reply, or something else entirely, I don't know.

But, whatever the reason, you just present any fact-based statement that fits your argument, rather there is any truth to it, or not.

Next, because someone read the thread, and didn't agree with you...

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    There were alot of stats. It's just that Chief31 did more with them than you did. No offense.
    You fly directly to this...

Get off his nuts!!!! So your saying because someone posts more stats than someone else, the fewer are not valid??? Genius!!!!!
    Shows what a class act you are.

And I am the bully?

I told you a long time ago, that I won't Mod you, no matter what call me.

I won't ask another Mod to either.

However, there are other Mods here, and Coach has rules set.

And if you want to ensure that you don't get moderated, you should probably send that kind of trash in PMs.

Here are your stats!!!!! If you read correctly, I said TOTAL RUSHING YARDS!!!!!!! AGAIN, READ THE POST!!!!!

It's really simple!!!!! TOTAL RUSHING YARDS 366 to 290. BLACK and WHITE EXACTLY WHAT MY POST SAID! GO TO nfl.com CLICK ON CARDINALS GO TO STATS! I didn't fabricate it, it's right there!

Team Statistics
    CardinalsOpponentsTOTAL FIRST DOWNS8078FIRST DOWNS (Rushing-passing-by penalty)21 - 52 - 719 - 53 - 6THIRD DOWN CONVERSIONS24/5319/46FOURTH DOWN CONVERSIONS1/11/3TOTAL OFFENSIVE YARDS14931265OFFENSE (Plays-Average Yards)252 - 5.9243 - 5.2TOTAL RUSHING YARDS366290RUSHING (Plays-Average Yards)112 - 3.382 - 3.5TOTAL PASSING YARDS1127975PASSING (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)92 - 135 - 3 - 8.592 - 151 - 9 - 6.9SACKS105FIELD GOALS5/75/6TOUCHDOWNS1411(Rushing-Passing-Returns-Defensive)2 - 11 - 0 - 13 - 7 - 0 - 1TIME OF POSSESSION31:4128:18TURNOVER RATIO
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 03-23-2009 at 11:53 AM.

I hope we can all agree that we want Coach Haley and Coach Pendergast to have nothing but success. Their recent successes in Arizona will hopefully translate to a new and reinvigorated 2009 campaign.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Who cares where the coached before? They had some success. Most coaches who win the SB coached somewhere else before they won. Dungy did not win it in Tampa but he did in Indy. The great Bill Cowher took like 13 years to win didn't he? I am glad that these guys had some success but the ONLY numbers I am interested in are the ones they put up with the Chiefs!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast