Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Cutler article.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Yes not bad I would say. Some will say Cassell is no Culter I say time will tell. But no matter what we gave up a lot less even if he is not in Cuttler's class. Say Culter ends up being the next Brady and Cassell only ends up being the next Kurt Warner it is still a far better deal.

Nice scenario. If either of them wind-up "only" being a Kurt Warner (three Super Bowl appearences) then that will be an incredible deal.

Let's try it this way...

If Cutler winds-up being being the next Tom Brady, and Cassel winds-up being the next Elvis Grbac...Then what?

This trade does make our Cassel deal look good. But in all actuality, it also makes The Donks look genius.

Of course, pending the results of these two players on the field, it is all guesswork.

Talking It Is Finally All Played Out..

For All those in Tha know We were supposed to have Cutler in the big trade..Whew We made out.. CASSEL Denver is in deep chit!! Good.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I really feel that the Chiefs got a littler richer today with the Bears giving up the pics. Although that is a lot of pics for the Donks to blow they may end up with a mistake that pays off in one of those.

Regardless I am very happy that Cutler is out of the AFC West. Might have been a little better though if they would have got Grossman instead of Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I did so at the dinner table tonight during our meal time prayer,"Dear Lord, Thank you for making Coach McDaniels of the Donks such a dumba$$. He is destroying one of the KC Chiefs worst enemies in the NFL before the 2009 season begins and we are giving our thanks for your help in making him such a retard that he would do so. In your name we pray, GO CHIEFS!, Amen."
    LOL thats a good one!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Default Jay Cutler traded to Chicago

New home Chicago: Broncos ship disgruntled QB Cutler to Bears

I think they gave up way too much for this guy.

What do you guys think?

This needs to moved to the Cutler thread.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You guys are blaming McDaniels? Cutler has been acting like a 12 year old who is gonna take his ball and go home beause they entertained the idea of trading him. I understand him being upset but he has done noting but piss and moan about it for waaaaay too long. They did not trade him so he should shut the #### up and play.
    Well it was McDaniels fault for not keeping his mouth shut...so he kinda started a chain reaction :p
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nice scenario. If either of them wind-up "only" being a Kurt Warner (three Super Bowl appearences) then that will be an incredible deal.

Let's try it this way...

If Cutler winds-up being being the next Tom Brady, and Cassel winds-up being the next Elvis Grbac...Then what?

This trade does make our Cassel deal look good. But in all actuality, it also makes The Donks look genius.

Of course, pending the results of these two players on the field, it is all guesswork.
    Man, I hear a lot of your posts baggin' on Cassel for absolutely no other reason than he onlt went 11-5. "Maybe" he ends up the next Grbac is the best you can come up with? I know you are scared to have a little fairth in anything Chiefs but can you at least attempt to give me some sort of a reasonable argument as to why Cassel is a bad guy to have on the team?

If the shoe was on the other foot here(if we were in the same position as the Donx), there is no way you would be saying this deal is genius. How can you have so much respect and admiration for one of our biggest rivals (who fluked into yesterdays deal) yet when we get an 11-5 starter and a proven SB winner (Vrabel) you can not give any credit for a smart move?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Well it was McDaniels fault for not keeping his mouth shut...so he kinda started a chain reaction :p
    10 days they tried to contact Cutler and he would not answer his phone? Is he a 12 year old gir? But sure, it was McDaniels!! I am not saying he is completely blameless but come on.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Let's try it this way...

Think of this.

In Denver, they have a few "decent recievers". In Chicago...they have none really.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast