Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another Cutler article.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You guys are blaming McDaniels? Cutler has been acting like a 12 year old who is gonna take his ball and go home beause they entertained the idea of trading him.
    Actually I am. Jay Cutler is a whiny *****. But McDaniels knew that going in and handled things wrong. Denver has been searching for a replacement for John Elway for years. Finally they had one. And one of the first things the HC comes in is try to replace the best QB they had in years. Not a smart move. He already knew Cutler wasn't happy and wanted out. When he tried to trade for Cassell and failed to get he gave Cutler a big weapon to use against him. Cutler IS that valuable to the Broncos that he can get away with this.

QB was the one position they were really set at. McDaniels should have left that alone and concentrated on areas of real need. If he really thought Cutler wasn't the guy for him and wanted Cassell then he should have made sure he closed the deal.

McDaniels obviously is lacking in the management skills necessary to be a HC. A real HC like Parcells or Belicheck would have squashed this nonsense days ago. The longer this lasts, the more it builds, the worse it's going to get.
    This is going to be hanging on the Broncos all season long. McDaniels has one choice. He has to make the playoffs this year or he's a one year HC at best.

All Chiefs fans should be thanking McDaniels for destroying the Broncos before they even play a game.

There is a mutual blame to go around. McDaniels for entering a new situation and stirring up the hornets nest and Cutler's for not dealing with the situation like a man, let alone a professional athelete. Regardless you can't put the entirety of the fault on either of them for whats transpired as they both were riding high horses before the season started. Nevertheless a clash of egos is bound to leave one of them bruised, and obviously Cutler's was bruised beyond repair.

Now if Cutler leaves his Denver legacy is obviously tarnished but the upside for recovery is higher then McDaniels whose walking the proverbial tight rope in this predicament. Whatever leeway he may have been allowed is dangerously thing if Cutler leaves. If the Broncos flop and take a turn for the worse you'll know who'll be on the 'black list' for the rest of his career in the NFL and if he succeeds he'll look like a genius.

There is no middle ground now for McDaniels who is now on the hot seat for the entirety of his tenure in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeticus View Post
    Actually I am. Jay Cutler is a whiny *****. But McDaniels knew that going in and handled things wrong.
    I agree that both of them played their part is what went wrong but you can't let a player run the team. If McDaniels goes into Denver and lets cutler walk all over him then he loses the whole team. No one will respect his leadership. I am not defending anyone here, I am glad the donx are imploding but to blame just McDaniels or just Cutler is wrong. They are both morons!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I believe it is all McDaniels fault. He tried to trade him, then lied about it.

As far as Cutler being whiny, I really don't see that as well. What I see is, as the leader of the team, he was disrespected. I don't blame him for being pissed and where ever he goes, I will wish him success...And he will have it.

People keep bashing Cutler's record but the fact that he was a diabetic without treatment for most of the 2007 season rarely seems to get mentioned. For those of you that have never encountered that problem, it does have an enormous effect on a person physically and mentally, particularly when it is not being treated.

In 2008, I seen a veeery good QB and if I remember correctly, the Favre's and Elways did not post top 3 stats in their first full year either.

Do I want the Broncs to beat the Chiefs? Hell NO! Am I gonna call Cutler a whiny *** because he got shat on by the newbie coach? No way.

I am calling him a whiney *** ***** cause that is what he is.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Yahoo News : Cutler scrambling out of Denver on one-way trip (AP)

When Jay Cutler sat down to plot the fastest route out of Denver, he didn't consult a map. His agent took care of that by ripping into Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and probably guaranteed his client a one-way trip. "I would like to keep him here, obviously," Bowlen told NFL.com. "But if you are going to be an unhappy camper, there is no real reason to be here." That almost certainly will turn out to be...

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    When Jay Cutler sat down to plot the fastest route out of Denver, he didn't consult a map. His agent took care of that by ripping into Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and probably guaranteed his client a one-way trip. "I would like to keep him here, obviously," Bowlen told NFL.com. "But if you are going to be an unhappy camper, there is no real reason to be here." That almost certainly will turn out to be...

More...
    Fact is that Cutler has alot of talent and has passed for alot of yards, but when presured he gets rattled and forces the ball, throws too many interceptions. He is not a championship Qb yet and with his ego and lack of maturity he maynever be one. I can understand why Mc Daniels would rather have had Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Fact is that Cutler has alot of talent and has passed for alot of yards, but when presured he gets rattled and forces the ball, throws too many interceptions. He is not a championship Qb yet and with his ego and lack of maturity he maynever be one. I can understand why Mc Daniels would rather have had Cassel.
    He's another Drew Bledsoe.

Default CUTLER IS DONE!!! Broncos look for trade ASAP!!!

Pat Bowlen has just said that The Broncos will pursue a trade for Jay Cutler starting NOW. They are done with this matter and are looking forward to ending this distraction.

You guys probably wont find any links on this subject for a couple minutes.

Trust me, its done.

YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

I know they said no Cutler posts, but I thought this was an exception
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 03-31-2009 at 09:17 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

If by couple hours, you mean couple minutes. :)

DenverBroncos.com – Official Website Of The Denver Broncos

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos President and CEO Pat Bowlen today released the following statement:
    "Numerous attempts to contact Jay Cutler in the last 10 days, both by Head Coach Josh McDaniels and myself, have been unsuccessful.

A conversation with his agent earlier today clearly communicated and confirmed to us that Jay no longer has any desire to play for the Denver Broncos.

We will begin discussions with other teams in an effort to accommodate his request to be traded.”

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast