Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99

Thread: Anyone else not that impressed?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Anyone else not that impressed?


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll say it. I'm not scared.

    I haven't been overwhelmed with our off season acquisitions.

    I'm not that excited about Cassel. I just feel there should have been more pressing needs dealt with first. There were a lot more weaknesses, in my opinion, that should have been addressed. I would have much rather kept our high second round pick.

    I feel like all we have been signing have been a bunch of fringe, special team players.

    I also noticed that if anyone even hints on this board that they aren't completely satisfied with all of Pioli's decisions that they are quickly shouted down and sometimes told they are not true Chiefs fans.

    Get excited if you want, but I'm not drinking the kool-aid yet.

    How do you feel?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  2. #61
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh man, now there is a grammar war!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #62
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Oh man, now there is a grammar war!!
    I hate it when people correct other people's spellings/grammar on a message board. Especially if they, like prough91, don't know what they're talking about.

  4. #63
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Oh man, now there is a grammar war!!
    He can't even spell his name right!!! Isn't it "pro" not prough?

  5. #64
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I would love to have that pick back too but I dont mind trading it for cassel.
    Well I won't argue too much with a fellow Chiefs fan that loves beer even more than myself. But I thought we already had a qb and had needs elsewhere that could've been adressed with that 34th pick...
    But like I said, I hope I'm wrong and Pioli is right. After all, he gets paid to know this stuff.
    SHUT IT

  6. #65
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I hate it when people correct other people's spellings/grammar on a message board. Especially if they, like prough91, don't know what they're talking about.
    you both spelled a name wrong and are fighting about it. Its kinda funny. And just because he does not agree with you does not mean he does not know what he is talking about.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #66
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhindrix444777 View Post
    what you dont understand is that cassel also has trade value..and even pigpen, i mean, thigpen, has some trade value. So we can always use the "other" qb as leverage to get a player we need if that scenerio takes place.THE TRADE FOR CASSEL WAS A GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT RISK!!! HANDS DOWN.
    These are the dumba$ses i am referring to.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #67
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I hate it when people correct other people's spellings/grammar on a message board. Especially if they, like prough91, don't know what they're talking about.
    Who cares if you mispell or forget a punctuation...as long as people get your point.

    Each post isnt an essay that the mods are critiquing.

    I think I misspelled critiquing!! oh god....they are going to take rep!!!

  9. #68
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhindrix444777 View Post
    what you dont understand is that cassel also has trade value..and even pigpen, i mean, thigpen, has some trade value. So we can always use the "other" qb as leverage to get a player we need if that scenerio takes place.THE TRADE FOR CASSEL WAS A GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT RISK!!! HANDS DOWN.
    Thats a good point. I think both guys want to be starters in the NFL. Haven't heard Thig address the media his thoughts on the Cassel trade. If he wants to be a starting qb though, he might want to consider asking Pioli to trade him. Or Pioli might trade him outright anyway. Who knows. But if Thig is content on sitting on the sidelines watching Cassel, thats cool, too. Then we have two good starting qb's on our roster. Something we didn't have last year. Time will tell if it was worth our 34th pick....
    SHUT IT

  10. #69
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    you both spelled a name wrong and are fighting about it. Its kinda funny. And just because he does not agree with you does not mean he does not know what he is talking about.
    He corrected me about spelling Terrance Copper's name. He was wrong about that. He did not know what he was talking about.

  11. #70
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I still think trading away our 34th pick wasn't the thing to do at this time. But thats my opinion. I don't know what Pioli has up his sleeve. Maybe he's planning on getting it back somehow. Either trading down from our 1st pick or packaging Waters/Thig/Gonzo in some way to aquire picks. But I will say this. If Pioli doesn't get our 2nd pick back somehow, I think trading our 34th was a mistake. I guess its time for me to get thrown under the bus...
    But what did we get for that 2nd round pick traded away? We got what most people think is a good QB and a starting LB for a couple of years could we have got one player that was for sure as good with that pick? How many 2nd round picks end up being busts in the NFL? For the last 10 years the Chiefs have got very little with their 2nd round pick. I think it was a good trade at least with the QB we know he can play in the correct system that is more than we can say for any draft pick plus we also got a LB for a couple of years that we know is a good team leader.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •