Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Another "What do you think?"...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Priest Holmes; is he in, out or done for good?


  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    ...Priest Holmes; is he in, out or done for good?
    Done. D-O-N-E!!! :cry:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    ...Priest Holmes; is he in, out or done for good?
    Done. D-O-N-E!!! :cry:
    Unfortunately I believe you to be correct. Further more I think it would probably in his best interest physically.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Unfortunately I believe you to be correct. Further more I think it would probably in his best interest physically.
    It is too bad they are dragging this thing out so long. Why delay the inevitable. :roll:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree; at this point I think it's a big haggle over money.

    did ya get my last couple of PM's on the other BB?


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    I agree; at this point I think it's a big haggle over money.

    did ya get my last couple of PM's on the other BB?
    I don't think it really has anything to do with money. I think Priest has gone out of his way to help the Chiefs in that regard. I think he just doesn't want to let go.

    I did get your PM's. Replied also.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    I agree; at this point I think it's a big haggle over money.

    did ya get my last couple of PM's on the other BB?
    I don't think it really has anything to do with money. I think Priest has gone out of his way to help the Chiefs in that regard. I think he just doesn't want to let go.

    I did get your PM's. Replied also.


    Yeah, but I've said it before, and I think it bears repeating; I'd rather see him walk away then to wheel away from the game.

    Cool; I just answered back and now I'm over here for a while; it started getting confusing going back and forth.



  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:

    Yeah, but I've said it before, and I think it bears repeating; I'd rather see him walk away then to wheel away from the game.

    Cool; I just answered back and now I'm over here for a while; it started getting confusing going back and forth.
    Yeah, I struggled with going back and Forth last Friday/Saturday.

    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    I hear ya, bud. :-D

    I'm interested to hear what the Admins take on the Holmes situation is.




  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Another "What do you think?"...


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm fairly confident that the Chiefs are seriously making a push for Micheal Bennett.If he were to get the chance to run behind our O-line,I KNOW he would shine.(not so sure his body would hold up)But I think he would be an excellent second option at the halfback position.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •