Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Last poster wins!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Last poster wins!!


    0 Not allowed!
    I thought it was about time we had another'last poster wins!!' thread.

    So here it is...........

    Chiefster, please close the thread after nobody has posted in it for about a week.

    thanks chiefster.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I win!

    Now close it Chiefster close it!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhindrix444777 View Post
    yes! i agree with snake eyes!!! close this thread now!!!
    good one!

    Next one to post in this thread claims he is impetant.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    good one!

    Next one to post in this thread claims he is impetant.
    Thank god I won't be claiming I am impotent or I would not have posted!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhindrix444777 View Post
    next one to post in this thread is my gay lover
    Well Canada? Dont keep him waiting!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    :francis:

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhindrix444777 View Post
    next one to post in this thread is my gay lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Well Canada? Dont keep him waiting!
    Nice, you say my name in hopes that people will not notice how quickly you responded to him!!

    Maybe you two should pm each other next time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Salina, KS
    Posts
    360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I rock !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Out west
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    win win

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,401
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    There is no chance in the Chiefs nation that any of you will win! Because the mods will always win.
































    can i win now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sam Bradford WINS
    By balto in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
  2. Have wins, will travel...
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:04 AM
  3. NEW Last one to post in this thread wins.
    By McLovin in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 08:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •