Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3 New players

Default 3 New players

According to KCChiefs.com we signed 3 new players.

WRs Engram, and Terrance Cooper
    LB Monty Beisel

Kansas City Chiefs - Kansas City Agrees to Terms with Three Players

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Are you brain dead? We aren't talking about who had more tackles. Beisel was the starter at ILB in the Super Bowl. Go to the starting lineups portion of the link. Or go watch the game and see who's on the field for the first defensive series.

For the Pats, I provided you a link. I know it's hard for someone as "special" as you, but all you have to do is click on it and it opens up. After it does, you can read where it states that Beisel was the opening day starter at ILB for the Pats.

I've met mushrooms who knew more about football than you.
    you've met mushrooms?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Are you brain dead? We aren't talking about who had more tackles. Beisel was the starter at ILB in the Super Bowl. Go to the starting lineups portion of the link. Or go watch the game and see who's on the field for the first defensive series.

For the Pats, I provided you a link. I know it's hard for someone as "special" as you, but all you have to do is click on it and it opens up. After it does, you can read where it states that Beisel was the opening day starter at ILB for the Pats.

I've met mushrooms who knew more about football than you.
    ya I bet youve had your share of shrooms and then some.

But ultimataly back to the point. Beisel is not a starter!!

hes a special teamer/backup.

I f ..I... h a v e.. t o.. t y p e ..s l o w e r ...f o r ...y o u ...J M ..I ..c a n .

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    you've met mushrooms?
    Sure. They used to try to talk me out of deep frying them and having them with some ranch dressing. They never did talk me out of it though.

I like mushrooms too
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Sure. They used to try to talk me out of deep frying them and having them with some ranch dressing. They never did talk me out of it though.
    I never eat mushrooms, to me it was like cannibalism, at my old job I was always kept in the dark and fed a bunch of s###.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    ya I bet youve had your share of shrooms and then some.

But ultimataly back to the point. Beisel is not a starter!!

hes a special teamer/backup.

I f ..I... h a v e.. t o.. t y p e ..s l o w e r ...f o r ...y o u ...J M ..I ..c a n .
    I don't know if you're being purposefully or accidentally dumb here. Beisel started for the Pats in 2005, AZ in 2007, and in the SB in 2008. It's there in black and white. He didn't accrue many tackles because (1) LBs don't accrue as many tackles in the 3-4; and (2) he was subbed a lot.

I know you don't think he did enough to be a starter here, but you have to be dumber than a stump if you want to keep claiming he didn't start in the places I listed.

EDIT: I just noticed that you haven't figured out that there are four LBs, not three, in the 3-4. Maybe you should start looking at the depth charts that way.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I never eat mushrooms, to me it was like cannibalism, at my old job I was always kept in the dark and fed a bunch of s###.
    Were you in the FBI?

I don't know if you're being purposefully or accidentally dumb here. Beisel started for the Pats in 2005, AZ in 2007, and in the SB in 2008. It's there in black and white. He didn't accrue many tackles because (1) LBs don't accrue as many tackles in the 3-4; and (2) he was subbed a lot.

I know you don't think he did enough to be a starter here, but you have to be dumber than a stump if you want to keep claiming he didn't start in the places I listed.

EDIT: I just noticed that you haven't figured out that there are four LBs, not three, in the 3-4. Maybe you should start looking at the depth charts that way.
    Hmmmm, evidently you arent reading my previous post. 1) Mcginest 2) Bruschi 3) Johnson 4) Vrabel. Thats 4 dipsh!t. And those are the Pats 2005 starters.

And the Cards:Arizona Cardinals Depth Chart

Does that look like 3-4 to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Hmmmm, evidently you arent reading my previous post. 1) Mcginest 2) Bruschi 3) Johnson 4) Vrabel. Thats 4 dipsh!t. And those are the Pats 2005 starters.

And the Cards:Arizona Cardinals Depth Chart

Does that look like 3-4 to you?
    Who's Johnson? And Bruschi didn't come back from his stroke until mid-year. You f'n idiot.

2005 New England Patriots season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice try though. Thanks for playing. Get smarter before you post again.

OK, seriously. shut up. This is getting ridiculous. Who cares who started for the Pats in 2005? this is the most assinine conversation ever. You guys sound like a couple of 6 year olds. At least try and be funny when you insult each other.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast