Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Why so much hate?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default Why so much hate?


    0 Not allowed!
    I have noticed a lot of animosity on the boards lately. It seems like everyone is fighting with everyone this offseason. I could understand it last year but why now? We are putting together a pretty good roster, new management, new coaches and still everyone seems to be fighting with each other. I have read a thread with a fight between Chief31 and DH (not that those two arguing is new ) and another one with prough and jmlamerson. Dbolan thinks I am following him around because he made one comment that I disagreed with and now has a hissy fit every time I post something in the same thread as him. Is this just an internet thing where you can act like an as$ cause you don't have to look at someone while you insult them? I guess this just continues to back my theory that some people will argue and complain no matter what. I just think that we should all sit back, take a deep breath and re read the forum rules about personal attacks. I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular ( I have deleted a few of my own posts for the same thing ) but seriously guys, we are all Chiefs fans and we are all acting like as$holes to each other. So why don't we all just relax, have a cold beer and be friends.

    Dbolan I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I do not like people bashing my team and when I commented about something you said then it may have gotten blown out of proportion and for that I am sorry.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have noticed a lot of animosity on the boards lately. It seems like everyone is fighting with everyone this offseason. I could understand it last year but why now? We are putting together a pretty good roster, new management, new coaches and still everyone seems to be fighting with each other. I have read a thread with a fight between Chief31 and DH (not that those two arguing is new ) and another one with prough and jmlamerson. Dbolan thinks I am following him around because he made one comment that I disagreed with and now has a hissy fit every time I post something in the same thread as him. Is this just an internet thing where you can act like an as$ cause you don't have to look at someone while you insult them? I guess this just continues to back my theory that some people will argue and complain no matter what. I just think that we should all sit back, take a deep breath and re read the forum rules about personal attacks. I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular ( I have deleted a few of my own posts for the same thing ) but seriously guys, we are all Chiefs fans and we are all acting like as to each other. So why don't we all just relax, have a cold beer and be friends.

    Dbolan I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I do not like people bashing my team and when I commented about something you said then it may have gotten blown out of proportion and for that I am sorry.
    **** YOU!!!!











































    just kidding
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-18-2009 at 10:04 PM.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have noticed a lot of animosity on the boards lately. It seems like everyone is fighting with everyone this offseason. I could understand it last year but why now? We are putting together a pretty good roster, new management, new coaches and still everyone seems to be fighting with each other. I have read a thread with a fight between Chief31 and DH (not that those two arguing is new ) and another one with prough and jmlamerson. Dbolan thinks I am following him around because he made one comment that I disagreed with and now has a hissy fit every time I post something in the same thread as him. Is this just an internet thing where you can act like an as$ cause you don't have to look at someone while you insult them? I guess this just continues to back my theory that some people will argue and complain no matter what. I just think that we should all sit back, take a deep breath and re read the forum rules about personal attacks. I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular ( I have deleted a few of my own posts for the same thing ) but seriously guys, we are all Chiefs fans and we are all acting like as to each other. So why don't we all just relax, have a cold beer and be friends.

    Dbolan I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I do not like people bashing my team and when I commented about something you said then it may have gotten blown out of proportion and for that I am sorry.
    Well put Canada. Let's all shack hands, have a couple of cold ones and discuss how we can fix all the Chiefs problems.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Well put Canada. Let's all shack hands, have a couple of cold ones and discuss how we can fix all the Chiefs problems.
    I agree, Canada, you buy the first round.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I agree, Canada, you buy the first round.
    I will buy the first round but the next 35 are up to you guys!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have noticed a lot of animosity on the boards lately. It seems like everyone is fighting with everyone this offseason. I could understand it last year but why now? We are putting together a pretty good roster, new management, new coaches and still everyone seems to be fighting with each other. I have read a thread with a fight between Chief31 and DH (not that those two arguing is new ) and another one with prough and jmlamerson. Dbolan thinks I am following him around because he made one comment that I disagreed with and now has a hissy fit every time I post something in the same thread as him. Is this just an internet thing where you can act like an as$ cause you don't have to look at someone while you insult them? I guess this just continues to back my theory that some people will argue and complain no matter what. I just think that we should all sit back, take a deep breath and re read the forum rules about personal attacks. I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular ( I have deleted a few of my own posts for the same thing ) but seriously guys, we are all Chiefs fans and we are all acting like as to each other. So why don't we all just relax, have a cold beer and be friends.

    Dbolan I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I do not like people bashing my team and when I commented about something you said then it may have gotten blown out of proportion and for that I am sorry.
    I know I feel the same but I think when you get a group of males in particular together talking about football, this type of thing just happens. I think it always will. I agree though. Maybe when we read a post that we don't agree with we should preface our reply with " I disagree and this is why" Probably won't happen but It just seems like with my argument with 31, if I post something that he doesn't agree with, he basically tell me I'm wrong. I post stats directly from NFL.com, I'm still wrong. I for one get tired of being told that my opinion means nothing and I am wrong about everything I say. Maybe not in so many words but strictly by implication. I don't think I am any different from anyone else however.

    I'm not sure what the answer is and don't even know if there is an answer. As the old saying goes "winning cures everything" maybe you believe this and maybe you don't but it sure "helps" things!!! I believe if you have read some of my posts lately, I am in favor of what has been done this offseason thus far and have done almost a complete 180 as far as pesamism goes from last season. My main complaint as most know was CP. We have him no longer so IMO there is only one direction to go. So, I am in aggreeance with you on this one Canada but you as well as anyone knows that boys will be boys and S*** HAPPENS when it comes to talking football!!! Cheers brother!!!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I will buy the first round but the next 35 are up to you guys!!
    35? Your not going to drink any?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I know I feel the same but I think when you get a group of males in particular together talking about football, this type of thing just happens. I think it always will. I agree though. Maybe when we read a post that we don't agree with we should preface our reply with " I disagree and this is why" Probably won't happen but It just seems like with my argument with 31, if I post something that he doesn't agree with, he basically tell me I'm wrong. I post stats directly from NFL.com, I'm still wrong. I for one get tired of being told that my opinion means nothing and I am wrong about everything I say. Maybe not in so many words but strictly by implication. I don't think I am any different from anyone else however.

    I'm not sure what the answer is and don't even know if there is an answer. As the old saying goes "winning cures everything" maybe you believe this and maybe you don't but it sure "helps" things!!! I believe if you have read some of my posts lately, I am in favor of what has been done this offseason thus far and have done almost a complete 180 as far as pesamism goes from last season. My main complaint as most know was CP. We have him no longer so IMO there is only one direction to go. So, I am in aggreeance with you on this one Canada but you as well as anyone knows that boys will be boys and S*** HAPPENS when it comes to talking football!!! Cheers brother!!!
    No doubt, and I am not pointing out anyone in particular. We are all doing it, I just think that sometimes it is the little comments in the posts too. I have read some interesting posts and then someone has to end it with "I've met mushrooms who know more about football than you" or "are you brain dead?" These comments to not provoke intelligent conversation and then it is a thread calling each other stupid!! Just gets boring to read after a while!!

    I have noticed you being the little optimist this year too!! Hows it feel??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    35? Your not going to drink any?
    35 rounds, I will be in on all of them...can u keep up?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    35 rounds, I will be in on all of them...can u keep up?
    Keep up yes. Stand up prolly not.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Don't Hate Herm
    By Codac in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. I Hate Texas.
    By Darth CarlSatan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 08:32 PM
  3. I hate to say it..............
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
  4. I HATE COX!!!!
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 12:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •