I have noticed a lot of animosity on the boards lately. It seems like everyone is fighting with everyone this offseason. I could understand it last year but why now? We are putting together a pretty good roster, new management, new coaches and still everyone seems to be fighting with each other. I have read a thread with a fight between Chief31 and DH (not that those two arguing is new ) and another one with prough and jmlamerson. Dbolan thinks I am following him around because he made one comment that I disagreed with and now has a hissy fit every time I post something in the same thread as him. Is this just an internet thing where you can act like an as$ cause you don't have to look at someone while you insult them? I guess this just continues to back my theory that some people will argue and complain no matter what. I just think that we should all sit back, take a deep breath and re read the forum rules about personal attacks. I am not pointing the finger at anyone in particular ( I have deleted a few of my own posts for the same thing ) but seriously guys, we are all Chiefs fans and we are all acting like as$holes to each other. So why don't we all just relax, have a cold beer and be friends.

Dbolan I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I do not like people bashing my team and when I commented about something you said then it may have gotten blown out of proportion and for that I am sorry.