Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 327

Thread: Faces and Names

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Faces and Names


    0 Not allowed!
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #91
    Sweets Guest

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post


    I'm the ugly one! She makes me look better.
    You two make a very cute couple, I'd say she was pretty lucky too!!!

  3. #92
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    He should, those are my favorite colors as well, see!!!

    Is that yours?


  4. #93
    Sweets Guest

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's a mini....lol I had my heart set on a LA Express one but they wanted $450.00 and my b/f who's a Titan fan wasn't shelling out quite that much.

  5. #94
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    It's a mini....lol I had my heart set on a LA Express one but they wanted $450.00 and my b/f who's a Titan fan wasn't shelling out quite that much.

    Still pretty cool! :)


  6. #95
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    that is way cool, mini or not! Back in '93 my brother had a boss- whose daughter married Tracy Rogers. He was going to get me a hat signed by Joe M., M Allen and a few others. When I got the hat it was only signed by T.Rogers. Oh well, it was something I guess.


  7. #96
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    that is way cool, mini or not! Back in '93 my brother had a boss- whose daughter married Tracy Rogers. He was going to get me a hat signed by Joe M., M Allen and a few others. When I got the hat it was only signed by T.Rogers. Oh well, it was something I guess.
    Yep, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.


  8. #97
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    You two make a very cute couple, I'd say she was pretty lucky too!!!
    Well thanks, Sweets.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  9. #98
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yep, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    Unless it is a thirty foot high wooden gift-horse.


  10. #99
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Unless it is a thirty foot high wooden gift-horse.


    ...I know we'll make this giant wooden badger!...


  11. #100
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...I know we'll make this giant wooden badger!...
    ...then what??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •