Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 327

Thread: Faces and Names

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Faces and Names


    0 Not allowed!
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #171
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    78??? Seriously? Heh, is it because I talk about Len Dawson and the 70's a lot? :)

  3. #172
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    78??? Seriously? Heh, is it because I talk about Len Dawson and the 70's a lot? :)
    Maybe I had you confused with someone else....well, i obviously have you confused with someone else. i don't really look at who posts what. Could be the Dawson thing too old timer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #173
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Maybe I had you confused with someone else....well, i obviously have you confused with someone else. i don't really look at who posts what. Could be the Dawson thing too old timer!!
    Even Len Dawson is only 72, heh!

    Okay here's one more of me, in 2004 (the last time I was at the weight I should be)





    And one of me and my ex-fiance from the fall of 2003:


  5. #174
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    But I suppose THIS is what you thought I looked like, eh Canada!!



  6. #175
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Awesome. I love being able to put faces with names.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  7. #176
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    But I suppose THIS is what you thought I looked like, eh Canada!!


    Where did you get a picture of me !


  8. #177
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Even Len Dawson is only 72, heh!

    Okay here's one more of me, in 2004 (the last time I was at the weight I should be)



    You may stay. :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

  9. #178
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You may stay. :p
    I didn't say he could stay! :p


  10. #179
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I didn't say he could stay! :p
    Your point? :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

  11. #180
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Your point? :p
    Why yes; yes it is.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •