Thread: Pat Kirwan now has us takin Everette Brown!!!

Default Pat Kirwan now has us takin Everette Brown!!!

Ok i think this guy is smoking something. He now has us taking Everette Brown. And he also has Aaron Curry going 9th???? HUH?!?!?!

WHY WHY WHY would we take Everette Brown over Orakpo? Orakpo is bigger, stronger, just as fast, and better at everything. Not to mention he is fluent in his moves. Watch the combine highlights of Everette Brown and it looks like he is not fluent at all. i don't like the way he moves at all. Hell AC is same size and way faster then everette. This makes no sense to me.

Monroe, Orakpo/Curry, Crabtree. NO exceptions with this BS!

Mock draft 4.0: Serious shakeup at the top

Kirwan's mock drafts are some of the worse I've seen. While his logic makes sense his choices are a bit baffling.

Everette Brown won't go to the Chiefs that high

Pat knows his stuff in a very big way. I love hearg him talk football. He used to be a GM. But I don't think Mock drafts are his calliing.

I'd be shocked if the Chiefs didn't take Curry, Monroe, or Smith. They represent both value and need.

his draft predictions are as bad as his hair

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Ok i think this guy is smoking something. He now has us taking Everette Brown. And he also has Aaron Curry going 9th???? HUH?!?!?!

WHY WHY WHY would we take Everette Brown over Orakpo? Orakpo is bigger, stronger, just as fast, and better at everything. Not to mention he is fluent in his moves. Watch the combine highlights of Everette Brown and it looks like he is not fluent at all. i don't like the way he moves at all. Hell AC is same size and way faster then everette. This makes no sense to me.

Monroe, Orakpo/Curry, Crabtree. NO exceptions with this BS!

Mock draft 4.0: Serious shakeup at the top
    I agree that we do not take Brown at 3. But, Orakpo is not better than Everette Brown. Atleast not enough to where you or me would know. His tape is outstanding. Much better than Orakpo. In fact, he probably has longer / better highlight tape than any pick in the draft next to Curry. Everette Brown is very dominating. The concern on Brown is the amount of bad tape that he has. Where he takes plays off. Most NFL coaches will see this as something that can be coached through. There is another month left before the draft and the board will change dramatically before then. Nobody knows who we will draft
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 03-19-2009 at 08:02 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Brown is probably the best pass rusher in this draft! I would love to see us trade back a few spots and pick up Brown and maybe have chance at Barwin or Ayers!

Who knows, Pioli has mentioned finding his Richard Seymour type....

However...Curry will NOT fall to 9...there is just a lot of need from 3-8 for a dominate LB...

There are only a few people on the NFL Network team I trust. He DEFINITELY isn't one of them. He IS smoking something. This guy should not be in the top ten. Ridiculous. We take an OT. We have yet to sign and OL which leads to us taking an OT in the draft.

Oh and sorry fairladyZ, I posted another like this after you did. I didn't see yours it must have been on the second page, I only ever look on the first page. So thats my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Codac View Post
    There are only a few people on the NFL Network team I trust. He DEFINITELY isn't one of them. He IS smoking something. This guy should not be in the top ten. Ridiculous. We take an OT. We have yet to sign and OL which leads to us taking an OT in the draft.

Oh and sorry fairladyZ, I posted another like this after you did. I didn't see yours it must have been on the second page, I only ever look on the first page. So thats my bad.
    I also think it is strange that we have not signed a OT. If we grabbed a veteran OT who can bolster the right side, then we would just need to grab a guard and center in the third and fourth and we would have our line set. But it does look like OT is a strong possibility, but even then, I would still try to sign a veteran OT to be the RT and move Albert to RG. That would solidify our line greatly. Then all we will need is a center in the draft. Then use the rest of the picks on defense and hopefully we find late round gems to make this defense decent...