Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laughable Rumor!

Default Laughable Rumor!

Did anyone else get a chuckle from the rumor that there may be a three way deal between K.C., Denver, and Washington. The punchline is we get Jason Campbell and Denver gets Cassell...Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kelticrebel View Post
    Did anyone else get a chuckle from the rumor that there may be a three way deal between K.C., Denver, and Washington. The punchline is we get Jason Campbell and Denver gets Cassell...Hahahaha

Now that is funny ! Seriously ! Why the hell would we want garbage like that in KC

LOL... That is funny. Not so much the prank but the fact the guy was to lazy to get out and fix it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0SerKR2yMc"]YouTube - Prank on the garbage man[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    LOL... That is funny. Not so much the prank but the fact the guy was to lazy to get out and fix it.
    Sorry, I deleted my post, while you responded. So I put it back on.

If I were the garbage man I would have just crushed the damn things and moved on.

I wouldn't dismiss the rumor entirely. But, I would dismiss what the rumor says we'd bring back.

We would probably be putting either Cassel or our #3 pick in the trade.

If it's Cassel, we'll bring back the Redskins' 2nd and the Broncos' 2nd at least. That would give the Broncos Cassel and the Redskins' first round pick for Cutler. The Redskins would give a first and 2nd for Cutler and the Broncos would give a 2nd for Cassel.

In this scenario, I just don't know if it's enough for the Chiefs. 2 2nds for Cassel? At least have to think about it.

If the Chiefs give up their #3 pick, we're receiving a crap load of picks from the Redskins who would essentially be giving up their entire draft for Jay Cutler. We'd get their first 3 picks at least. But still, I don't think that would be enough for the Chiefs. If we could somehow get two firsts out of the deal, we might be able to pull the trigger. But the only way that would happen would be if the Broncos agreed to just swap places with the Chiefs, instead of wanting the pick outright. I just can't see that happening. Cutler is worth more than a couple draft spots.

These are the scenarios that exist without having to add another player.

I've gotta tell you though, if the Redskins offer a solid/young defensive player or offensive lineman AND their first round pick for our #3 pick, I'd have to at least listen.

Players I'd accept in the trade instead of another 1st round pick:

Rocky McIntosh-LB (Washington)
    LaRon Landry-S (Washington)
    D.J. Williams-LB (Denver)
    Ryan Clady-LT (Denver)

screw this trade, no matter what. Matt Cassel future!

No, I didn't. I kinda fear it could happen. It probably wont, but.....it still scares me when I read something like that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

This deal is a pipe dream created by either a Redskin fan or a Donkey fan.

I would highly doubt that Pioli makes the same mistake McDaniels did by shopping Cassell around. Won't happen unless we get a monster load of draft picks. IMO, Jason Campbell brings no value to the trade at all.

I would imagine Thigpen fans would like the trade though. We probably end up with at least a 1st and 2nd round pick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast