Thread: This is an interesting read

Actually a well tought out article. Overall our current personnel fit the system pretty well. Once FA and the draft are over we should be pretty sound as a TEAM overall.

good article I wouldnt mind trading down and nabbing Laranitis ( I know i spelled it wrong) or Maluga and getting a few more extra picks because this draft is pretty deep this year and I think we could get some good value. I love Laranitis because he loves football and works hard his stock dropped because of a horrible season in ohio state but remember last year if he would of came out he was a top 10 pick so that would not be too bad if we could get him and add a few more solid prospects as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    good article I wouldnt mind trading down and nabbing Laranitis ( I know i spelled it wrong) or Maluga and getting a few more extra picks because this draft is pretty deep this year and I think we could get some good value. I love Laranitis because he loves football and works hard his stock dropped because of a horrible season in ohio state but remember last year if he would of came out he was a top 10 pick so that would not be too bad if we could get him and add a few more solid prospects as well.
    Call me crazy but I don't think this draft is deep. Also I don't quite know if this would work. One reason being, we aren't the Arizona Cardinals.

Some say the lions could very well trade their pick for Cutler and Da Donkies take Curry and the Chiefs take Crabtree to to team up with Tony, Bowe and Cassell.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Some say the lions could very well trade their pick for Cutler and Da Donkies take Curry and the Chiefs take Crabtree to to team up with Tony, Bowe and Cassell.
    I really don't see us drafting Crabtree after signing Engram. That would give us what - 10 wr's?
    SHUT IT