Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever been here?

Default Anyone ever been here?

Sports nutz , just across the bridge over the interstate by the stadium and down the road a mile or so.

Several times. Nice people. High prices, but things are authentic. I need to find out when they're going to have player autograph signings.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I was told they have players come every Saturday around noon to 4 before the game. They have a really cool picture in a frame that I want ( 300 bucks ) Its called tailgating Arrowhead . Its got a picture of Arrowhead with the sun going down in the background with all the tailgaters Grill smoke everywhere - Check it out next time your in there. I would call ahead of time to see whos gonna be there for autographs.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 08-01-2007 at 05:28 AM.

Oh, and there's also now one in Legends out by the race track. I don't know if it's ran by the same people or not though. The one near the stadium is mostly Chiefs/Royals stuff (mainly Chiefs), whike the one in Legends has several different teams' items.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I was told they have players come every Saturday around noon to 4 before the game. They have a really cool picture in a frame that I want ( 300 bucks ) Its caled tailgating Arrowhead . Its got a picture of Arrowhead with the sun going down in the background with all the tailgaters Grill smoke everywhere - Check it out next time your in there.
    I bought my dad a Shields jersey last time I was in KC. The guy said he might still be coming there in September. I wish I knew which players were on which days.

That picture sounds familiar. I've examined them many times while I've been in there. I'll have to post some pictures of my dad's basement in the photo gallery tomorrow.

I know this isn't it but it is similar.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

The phone number is :

816-923-7529

www.sportsnutz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

I know this isn't it but it is similar.
    Yup; I love that pic!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    The phone number is :

816-923-7529

www.sportsnutz.com
    Thanks for the number. I've been trying the website for a few months now, because that's where they told me to check. It seems to be down.

Sorry to say I've never been there! I've seen several awesome pics. (such as the one you've showed here)of the stadium. Some pretty neat sky shots, and that "SEA OF RED" I will make that pilgrimage!mark my words. That has to be just mind boggling on game day!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast