Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Aussie's Picture thread!

Default Aussie's Picture thread!

This is my thread for all the pictures I am going to post on the Chiefs Crowd! Hope you guys like it.
    I'll also be taking repuests, but only one request at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've saved Chiefs video from NFL.com before. Not sure why I didn't think to look at their photo's...DUH! I can be slow like that sometimes, hahaha.
    LOL. Yeah the videos on NFL.com are great (especially when the chiefs win)

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    LOL. Yeah the videos on NFL.com are great (especially when the chiefs win)
    OH! You should check out their video of the 1969 Chiefs!! AWESOME!! They also have some great video related to DT!

A friend helped me figure out how to save the flash video's to my PC...just in case they would ever remove, or change some of their video. I wanted to be sure and have the most important ones to my heart saved...such as those related to DT & the 1969 Chiefs.

You're too young to have witnessed the SBIV Champs play, but I'm not...I was your age when they won SBIV!!Being able to watch SBIV was a good thing in the aspect of being an older Chiefs fan, but not so good in most other life aspects, hahaha. Time is NOT on my side by comparison to it being on yours, and the Chiefs need to get their butts in gear with bringing the Lombardi home!

I'm not sure God's gonna let me watch a Super Bowl from Heaven! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Okay...I posted above before going through all 6 pages...found the ones of DT! YEEHAW! The one of him with the flag is AWESOME!! I've never seen that one before!

This is an excellent thread...thanks Aussie!

It was a funny thread too with Canada's posts, hahaha.
    Yes, but we never got a picture of Canada's Big Brother! We still need to finishes the the Band of Northern Brothers. Course he is a niner fan, but what the heck, he is cool, and I am sure he love's the Chiefs now!
    Canada, post a picture of your big brother!

My brotha from anotha mutha

and my little brother

and my big brother

And here is out family portrait

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

LOL I love it!! Perfect family portrait! hahahaha

YZILLA being your "brotha from anotha mutha" is great!

Is Dell really your big brother though? I didn't think so, but I'm not for sure, haha. Is he gonna be red in Chiefs gear when they play SF? I'm thinking no, but he could go as a half-breed, half SF & half KC!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

LOL I love it!! Perfect family portrait! hahahaha

YZILLA being your "brotha from anotha mutha" is great!

Is Dell really your big brother though? I didn't think so, but I'm not for sure, haha. Is he gonna be red in Chiefs gear when they play SF? I'm thinking no, but he could go as a half-breed, half SF & half KC!!

Dan is my little brother but Dell is just a buddy!! And that little ****er will wear what I tell him to wear at Arrowhead!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Is your 'little brother' shown with the mohawk & shades the same Dan with the beard in the family portrait and that tailgated 12/6? They don't look like the same guy in the pics.

Is your 'little brother' shown with the mohawk & shades the same Dan with the beard in the family portrait and that tailgated 12/6? They don't look like the same guy in the pics.
    They are one in the same!! It started by saying he was not gonna shave until the Chiefs won a game and then once it filled in he decided to keep it!! I told im to grow it until we win the Super Bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    They are one in the same!! It started by saying he was not gonna shave until the Chiefs won a game and then once it filled in he decided to keep it!! I told im to grow it until we win the Super Bowl!!
    Well, let's hope he doesn't end up with a beard as long as Billy Gibbon's of ZZ Top! Not insulting Billy's length of beard, just that it would take years for a beard to likely grow that long! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope he gets to shave in about a year or so from now! But if not, then two years or so!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567