Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: KC Star : Gonzalez says he's neutral on matter of whether or not he will be traded

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,158
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default KC Star : Gonzalez says he's neutral on matter of whether or not he will be traded


    0 Not allowed!
    DANA POINT, Calif. | One day after chairman Clark Hunt said the Chiefs would not seek to trade Tony Gonzalez, the Pro Bowl tight end said he remained neutral on the matter.

    More...

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Reminds me of Shannon Sharp's situation.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wont believe it till I see a video clip of him saying it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,003
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    In other words he is saying he doesn't care if he is a Chief or not this season. And the only reason he is being that nice about it is because he signed a contract. I'm tired of listening to this crap from players that don't want to be here. If we can't trade these unhappy players (Gonzo, LJ, Waters), sit their whiney @sses on the bench as backups and allow somebody that wants to be a Chief play. And I think Pioli/Haley will do just that.
    SHUT IT

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    In other words he is saying he doesn't care if he is a Chief or not this season. And the only reason he is being that nice about it is because he signed a contract. I'm tired of listening to this crap from players that don't want to be here. If we can't trade these unhappy players (Gonzo, LJ, Waters), sit their whiney @sses on the bench as backups and allow somebody that wants to be a Chief play. And I think Pioli/Haley will do just that.
    Wow....just a thought but after all the complaining that most fans do when a guy spouts off and complains about being with a team, you'd think that the classy 'no comment or essential non-response" would get some appreciation. Tony Gonzalez has signed a contract, and due to that has stated that he'll honor that contract wherever he needs to. Seems pretty reasonable to me...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Wow....just a thought but after all the complaining that most fans do when a guy spouts off and complains about being with a team, you'd think that the classy 'no comment or essential non-response" would get some appreciation. Tony Gonzalez has signed a contract, and due to that has stated that he'll honor that contract wherever he needs to. Seems pretty reasonable to me...

    Yeah, can't much blame the guy for wanting a Super Bowl.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    DANA POINT, Calif. | One day after chairman Clark Hunt said the Chiefs would not seek to trade Tony Gonzalez, the Pro Bowl tight end said he remained neutral on the matter.

    More...
    Well that's a reliefe!!

Similar Threads

  1. maybe defensive coaching doesn't matter
    By wubfree in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:46 PM
  2. From the KC Star- Gonzalez trade possible, but compensation an issue
    By greg3564 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 02:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •