Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dorsey, what a waste

Default Dorsey, what a waste

of talent on this team.

i feel bad for him. im a die hard saints fan and LSU fan. i've Dorsey play since his sophmore year at LSU.

i remember in last years draft, when the chiefs were on the board, the saints offered to trade up, supposedly, the saints offered there number 10 overall, and there 2nd round pick and a pick in 2009 for the chiefs 5th overall, and the chiefs declined.

so Dorsey comes here, to the Chiefs, of course i was ok with that since i do like the chiefs, but i had a feeling it would be a few years before he was on a winning team or even a mediocre team.

whats worse is that Herm Edwards, used Dorsey Terribly. Dorsey did well at LSU for attacking the passer. Not read and reacting. so Edwards has Dorsey lining up head across Guards? hello? anyone home? how do you put a DT thats best at pass rushing head across a guard?

what a waste.

edwards gets fired. great. fantastic. now what becomes of Dorsey? a NT? are you f***ing serious?

i just can't beleive how the chiefs can take 1 of the most talented pass rushing DT's to ever come out of the NFL draft in years, and turn him into a completely worthless player who's career is gonna flop due to p!ss poor management and coaching.

at this point, i really, really do wish the chiefs would cut Dorsey so he can move onto a different team that knows something about football and he can be used for what he's best at and succeed. i don't care what team, any team that will at least use him correctly.

because its evidentally clear, as long as he is here in kansas city, he is an utter waste of great talent.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan101 View Post
    of talent on this team.

i feel bad for him. im a die hard saints fan and LSU fan. i've Dorsey play since his sophmore year at LSU.

i remember in last years draft, when the chiefs were on the board, the saints offered to trade up, supposedly, the saints offered there number 10 overall, and there 2nd round pick and a pick in 2009 for the chiefs 5th overall, and the chiefs declined.

so Dorsey comes here, to the Chiefs, of course i was ok with that since i do like the chiefs, but i had a feeling it would be a few years before he was on a winning team or even a mediocre team.

whats worse is that Herm Edwards, used Dorsey Terribly. Dorsey did well at LSU for attacking the passer. Not read and reacting. so Edwards has Dorsey lining up head across Guards? hello? anyone home? how do you put a DT thats best at pass rushing head across a guard?

what a waste.

edwards gets fired. great. fantastic. now what becomes of Dorsey? a NT? are you f***ing serious?

i just can't beleive how the chiefs can take 1 of the most talented pass rushing DT's to ever come out of the NFL draft in years, and turn him into a completely worthless player who's career is gonna flop due to p!ss poor management and coaching.

at this point, i really, really do wish the chiefs would cut Dorsey so he can move onto a different team that knows something about football and he can be used for what he's best at and succeed. i don't care what team, any team that will at least use him correctly.

because its evidentally clear, as long as he is here in kansas city, he is an utter waste of great talent.

Not true at all !!!!! Dorsey is going to florish in KC because the coaches aren't looking at the inside of thier stomache from having their head up their A%%&S Dorsey is abeast and until he has three bad seasons I am not going to write him off ! Noone has even said we are going to a 3-4 and if we did it will be a hybrid system at least for the enxt year. Dorsey is getting pumpued up and in the ebst shape of hsi life I see him being a major threat next year ! Have faith because Dorsey is going to be dancing with the stats next year

i would have loved to see what dorsey would have done if we still had Jared Allen and then teams would have been concentrated on Allen more.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Hm, Reggie Bush...what a waste.
    Roger that!

I called it before he was drafted. All of that BANK, hot women and flash...Pretty much sums it up!

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Yes, if only we could have the Saints rich, winning tradition.
    that was funny. Send us another Willie Roaf!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    that was funny. Send us another Willie Roaf!
    I dare you to.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Roger that!

I called it before he was drafted. All of that BANK, hot women and flash...Pretty much sums it up!
    I was kinda of being sarcastic.

He is...well was a backup since he was drafted in the first round. But the OP was dogging on Doresy I had to comeback and get him for it.

New Orleans.....what a waste for a football team

Drew Brees, what a waste.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Hm, Reggie Bush...what a waste.

LMAO What a great quote right there !!! I mean they were talking on NFL network like Bush wasn't even there lmao because they were talking about needing a RB and taking moreno lol good point !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan101 View Post

he's not that either, unfortunatly, he's a straight up 4-3 3 technique DT.
    I can't say that I agree with everything you've said. But the quote above is right on the money. Hopefully he'll have a better 2nd year. I'm interested to see how he fits in our defense this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    LMAO What a great quote right there !!! I mean they were talking on NFL network like Bush wasn't even there lmao because they were talking about needing a RB and taking moreno lol good point !!!!

haha!

what a waste yeah!!

25+ TD in 35+ games..sure is a bust!
    LED the NFL scoring and first downs before he got hurt in 2008..bust!
    LONGEST reception in NFC Championship history! bust!
    sure is a lot of highlights for a bust!

everytime they say something about Saints needing a RB..its to complement Reggie Bush.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vVnIqn-kw"]YouTube - Reggie Bush Highlights (2006-2008)[/ame]

now..what I came here for..

How do you guys feel about trading Dorsey for the Saints 14th pick?
    Last edited by saints2k9; 04-21-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast