Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dorsey, what a waste

Default Dorsey, what a waste

of talent on this team.

i feel bad for him. im a die hard saints fan and LSU fan. i've Dorsey play since his sophmore year at LSU.

i remember in last years draft, when the chiefs were on the board, the saints offered to trade up, supposedly, the saints offered there number 10 overall, and there 2nd round pick and a pick in 2009 for the chiefs 5th overall, and the chiefs declined.

so Dorsey comes here, to the Chiefs, of course i was ok with that since i do like the chiefs, but i had a feeling it would be a few years before he was on a winning team or even a mediocre team.

whats worse is that Herm Edwards, used Dorsey Terribly. Dorsey did well at LSU for attacking the passer. Not read and reacting. so Edwards has Dorsey lining up head across Guards? hello? anyone home? how do you put a DT thats best at pass rushing head across a guard?

what a waste.

edwards gets fired. great. fantastic. now what becomes of Dorsey? a NT? are you f***ing serious?

i just can't beleive how the chiefs can take 1 of the most talented pass rushing DT's to ever come out of the NFL draft in years, and turn him into a completely worthless player who's career is gonna flop due to p!ss poor management and coaching.

at this point, i really, really do wish the chiefs would cut Dorsey so he can move onto a different team that knows something about football and he can be used for what he's best at and succeed. i don't care what team, any team that will at least use him correctly.

because its evidentally clear, as long as he is here in kansas city, he is an utter waste of great talent.

First half, right on, tell us what we already know.

For the second half, there are going to be quite a few angry people if Dorsey is used as the NT this year. Btw, why the hell would he be cut? Massive cap hit with no return on a player that we still feel can be an integral part of the defense? You're delusional.

No worries,

It will be different this year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    First half, right on, tell us what we already know.

For the second half, there are going to be quite a few angry people if Dorsey is used as the NT this year. Btw, why the hell would he be cut? Massive cap hit with no return on a player that we still feel can be an integral part of the defense? You're delusional.

here ya go.

Pioli says Gonzalez did not request a trade - Kansas City Star

says Dorsey is the NT.

how can Dorsey be an integral part of the defense? he's been used wrong in KC since the day he was drafted.

definition of a good coach, is putting his players in the best situation to win.

whats happened to dorsey since he's been here? he's constantly placed in the best situations to fail.

i don't care about the cap hit etc etc. i just simply hate to see his career flop and be called a bust due to horrible coaching management.

For those who haven't seen... Dorsey will indeed be used as an NT at least part of the time this year.

EDIT: beaten to it by seconds..

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan101 View Post
    here ya go.

says Dorsey is the NT.

how can Dorsey be an integral part of the defense? he's been used wrong in KC since the day he was drafted.

definition of a good coach, is putting his players in the best situation to win.

whats happened to dorsey since he's been here? he's constantly placed in the best situations to fail.

i don't care about the cap hit etc etc. i just simply hate to see his career flop and be called a bust due to horrible coaching management.
    first off, chill out. jesus.

he's been in the NFL for one season, did you expect him to be a pro bowler last season? if so, then you are grossly overestimating his ability.

was he used incorrectly? absolutely. however he is one player on the team and if the coaches believe the 3-4 is better for the team as a whole, then they're going to use a 3-4 regardless of what suits Dorsey. personally, I thought he'd be better as a 3-4 DE, but I'm also not an NFL head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    personally, I thought he'd be better as a 3-4 DE, but I'm also not an NFL head coach.

great, so instead of using him incorrectly by lining up across from a guard, your idea of him being better used would be lining up across from a tackle he11bent on protecting his QB's blind side.

he's not that either, unfortunatly, he's a straight up 4-3 3 technique DT.

i just hate to see the guys career utterly go to waste. hopefully the chiefs will sever there ties with him in a few years so that theres time for Dorsey to go to a team that actually knows how to use its players.

great, so instead of using him incorrectly by lining up across from a guard, your idea of him being better used would be lining up across from a tackle he11bent on protecting his QB's blind side.

i just hate to see the guys career utterly go to waste. hopefully the chiefs will sever there ties with him in a few years so that theres time for Dorsey to go to a team that actually knows how to use its players.
    ok you win, he should sit on the bench when the team is running a 3-4.

he just needs to get better. and the people around him need to get better too... then he will be better

No one here really cares about a Saints homer's gripe with the Chiefs. If you're looking for pitty because you're butt hurt over how things look to be panning out for your boy Dorsey then you best look elsewhere.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast