Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TG rumblings in Az................

Default TG rumblings in Az................

Here in Az I was listening to a local radio program that has a guy on it that is very, very close to what goes on inside the Cardinals organization.

Media Player

I don'tlike it at all. not only would we lose the best player on the team we would probally lose our 3rd rd draft pick. I believe that is the pick which we get our much needed DE. We can not afford to give up another high draft choice.

Are you all serious????? I like TG as much as I have liked any Chiefs player but this would be an OUTSTANDING trade for the Chiefs!!!!!! One of the best receivers in the league and a pick for an aging TG that probably only has 2 years left? Boldins numbers have been great!!! Not that TG's haven't been! I am guessing Boldin's probably got almost 7000 yds in the last 6 years which I'm guessing is a little better than TG and TG has been the primary receiver for us and Boldin has not been. The only thing I see is that TG has gone injury free his entire career only missing 1 game! Incredible!!! Boldin has missed a few through out his career but he is arguably the toughest WR in the league and will go across the middle like nobody in the league. I personally would make this trade if it were ever to come to fruition. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Are you all serious????? I like TG as much as I have liked any Chiefs player but this would be an OUTSTANDING trade for the Chiefs!!!!!! One of the best receivers in the league and a pick for an aging TG that probably only has 2 years left? Boldins numbers have been great!!! Not that TG's haven't been! I am guessing Boldin's probably got almost 7000 yds in the last 6 years which I'm guessing is a little better than TG and TG has been the primary receiver for us and Boldin has not been. The only thing I see is that TG has gone injury free his entire career only missing 1 game! Incredible!!! Boldin has missed a few through out his career but he is arguably the toughest WR in the league and will go across the middle like nobody in the league. I personally would make this trade if it were ever to come to fruition. JMO
    I am going to assume that you were joking!
    TG and a draft pick, for boldin!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I like the trade, Boldin is one of the best.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I like the trade, Boldin is one of the best.
    So you want to trade the best TE in the NFL, plus give up our 3rd draft pick, for boldin?
    Sorry but thats to me is just,
    NUTS!
    Did I miss some thing in the talk radio show?
    I am old you know.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 03-27-2009 at 02:39 AM.

So you want to trade the best TE in the NFL, plus give up our 3rd draft pick, for boldin?
    Sorry but thats to me is just,
    NUTS!
    Did I miss some thing in the talk radio show?
    I am old you know.
    Basically, Boldin is a younger and faster TG. I love TG and all that, but if he really wants out and we can get Boldin, I say take it.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I'm to the point that I don't care if he wants out. It's pretty simple, the Chiefs are a better team with Tony. So if I'm Pioli, I'm not trading him. Even if Gonzales is unhappy, he will be a pro and give this team 110%. Plus after they win a few games, Tony will get over it.

I make the trade in a second. The Cardinals would probably accept a 4th rounder.
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 03-27-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I make the trade in a second. The Cardinals would probably accept a 4th rounder.
    I am sorry DH, I think the desert sun has fried you. Why would we give the best TE in the NFL, and maybe in NFL history, plus a draft pick for who.

Please.

I am sorry DH, I think the desert sun has fried you. Why would we give the best TE in the NFL, and maybe in NFL history, plus a draft pick for who.

Please.
    Maybe in history?

I think he is the best, no doubt.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast