Thread: Sad... But True

bs!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Meh, more negativity. Hey people the Carl Petersen era is over. Can we please move forward and atleast hope for a good showing in the draft? I thought we did ok last years draft picking up Dorsey, Flowers and Albert. When have you seen a draft where a team gets 3 starting positions filled in one draft? You don't unless the team that drafts them is a losing squad and we were and still are until we get back on track. The starting rooks Dorsey, Flowers and Albert had decent first seasons and I can't complain about what Pioli is doing as he has brought in some decent players from FA. I would say we should have a good draft this year as we are sitting at #3 overall and a spot like that could get us a number of things like trading down for more draft picks or a potential superstar starting player. I am going to remain auptomistic atleast.

I have to agree, tho I'm very glad Carl and Herm are long gone we have to credit them on last years draft. Overall they did well, it's just too bad they weren't any good at coaching. This year could be even better if Pioli is as good as people say he is. With a good draft this year and get a more beefed up O-Line we could have a very good year

As much as I believe Curry is the best defensive player in the draft, I hope we can trade down and aquire more picks. I believe Pioli and company will have a great draft.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    As much as I believe Curry is the best defensive player in the draft, I hope we can trade down and aquire more picks. I believe Pioli and company will have a great draft.
    I do too. I also want to draft curry more than any other player!

I'm kinda leaning towards Everette Brown or Brian Orakpo ! We need a new Jared Allen pass rusher type with a high motor !Someone who can put his hand down and go . Tamba Hali is not that guy ! We need pressure on the QB ! What killed us last year was giving all of these good Qb's all the time in the world to hit the open guy ! had we had a guy in their face the season might have gone alot differently last year ! We really got picked apart last year ! That and we couldn't tackle !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I'm kinda leaning towards Everette Brown or Brian Orakpo ! We need a new Jared Allen pass rusher type with a high motor !Someone who can put his hand down and go . Tamba Hali is not that guy ! We need pressure on the QB ! What killed us last year was giving all of these good Qb's all the time in the world to hit the open guy ! had we had a guy in their face the season might have gone alot differently last year ! We really got picked apart last year ! That and we couldn't tackle !

Oh man, no doubt! That for me was probably the most infuriating and frustrating part about all of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Oh man, no doubt! That for me was probably the most infuriating and frustrating part about all of last year.
    Some thing for me. I was just so annoying see all the LB and DE's ALMOST sacking the QB. And ALMOST tackling the RB!