View Poll Results: Which Game Console Do You Play Madden On?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

11 34.38%
  • Playstation 3

4 12.50%
  • Nintendo Wii

2 6.25%
  • PC

2 6.25%
  • Xbox

1 3.13%
  • Playstation 2

7 21.88%
  • I Dont Play Madden

5 15.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden Players

Default Madden Players

This thread is for all of you Madden players out there. I play Madden 09 quite a bit on xbox live, but I can't use the Chiefs because Thigpen throws too many interceptions and our run defense is lousy at best.
    I am hoping that with all of our recent additions and the draft yet to come, that our overall will be in the mid 80's and Ill be able to stand a chance when playing online again. Any thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    This thread is for all of you Madden players out there. I play Madden 09 quite a bit on xbox live, but I can't use the Chiefs because Thigpen throws too many interceptions and our run defense is lousy at best.
    I am hoping that with all of our recent additions and the draft yet to come, that our overall will be in the mid 80's and Ill be able to stand a chance when playing online again. Any thoughts...
    Pretty crappy excuse. I am ranked 1102 on Xbox live and the ONLY team that I use is the Chiefs. Come on man, step ur game up.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by EdPodolackfan57 View Post
    I must be in the relatively small minority of people that don't play Madden apparently.
    Youre not. Madden blows.

The bar for football games was set with ESPN NFL 2k5.

But EA bought exclusive rights to play NFL.

Now theyre the only one that can make an NFL game.

So you could say Madden is the best just like you could say they are the worst, because they are the only ones.

How do you guys have enough time on your hands to play games so much??
    Between work, family and officiating HS sports.. I don't.
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

So is it the pc thats better to play on, or do you think that Madden 08 is better than 09? I play on the 360 and love it for the online leagues with my buddies, but my favorite feature of Madden 09 by far is the gang tackles. I suck at playing games on the PC, maybe its because I dont have a controller, so all I have is a keyboard and mouse. But too me, its just easier playing on my 360 or PS3.

its just that the 08 version is much better than 09..

09s graphics are better, and yes its gang tackles and you can tipetoe sideline, but 08 franchise is much better and the menus are easier to navigate etc.

Also, I use my 360 controller on the PC as well~

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    How do you guys have enough time on your hands to play games so much??
    Between work, family and officiating HS sports.. I don't.
    Just like any recreational hobby, we make time for it. I am a full time college student, work full time, and a father of 2. But when the kids go to sleep, It's how I unwind for the night, and get some leisure time in an otherwise busy day.

I rock at Pong.

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I like the 08 version as well. On PS3 there are many differences but I really like doing the HOF Fantasy Draft from that year and my #1 over all pick was Adrian Petersen who in a Dynasty season gained almost 2800 yards.My QB btw was Len Dawson as Starter and Joe Montana as my #2 and Sammy Baugh as #3. My D on that game has DT andRay Lewis , Lynch as Safety Kearse, Reggie White and Traylor for my line and Deon Sanders and Deron Cherry for my starting CB ,I used a 3-4 combo'd with the Bears 46 Defense. It dominated completly , damn it's nice to dream . If we can get a D half as good as that We will win the SB tommorow LOL. I haven't tried it on 09 and really don't know if it has that feature as I have only had the game a month and don't have time to play everyday.Gonna check that out here in a min.
    Good stuff.. I don't have an online record or anything but I'm undefeated....when I'm playing CPU LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    its just that the 08 version is much better than 09..

09s graphics are better, and yes its gang tackles and you can tipetoe sideline, but 08 franchise is much better and the menus are easier to navigate etc.

Also, I use my 360 controller on the PC as well~
    I agree. 09 has overall better game play, but the franchise mode is weak compaired to 08. Since Madden has the monopoly on nfl games they can just pump out sh*t now I guess.

Last season, 2009 was the 20th anniversary of Madden. I bought the special edition which came with Madden 93, Madden 09, Head Coach 09, and a making of DVD. It is pretty sweet. I sold Head Coach 09 though because it is terrible, but I love playing some old school Madden 93 when i get the itch.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Do you know when the anniversery date is for Madden? Those are the games to aquire as it will be the best ones with all the new stuff and all the old stuff included. I actually have a Y2K Special edition of Madden 2000 and it kicks butt for that era. Of course for PC, that platform was way better than any other gaming console available at that time.

Last season, 2009 was the 20th anniversary of Madden. I bought the special edition which came with Madden 93, Madden 09, Head Coach 09, and a making of DVD. It is pretty sweet. I sold Head Coach 09 though because it is terrible, but I love playing some old school Madden 93 when i get the itch.
    Yeah i'd love to play all the older ones too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast