Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #58

Default #58

You thought this was gonna be about Derrick Thomas, but its not!! Well, I guess it kinda is cause I just mentioned him but instead it is about a plan that I hatched on SuperBowl Sunday. I have am now working on my 58th case of beer since the SB. Its an average of about 25 cases a month so I should have another 125 cases by the end of August. When I cash them in I will have a total of $437.50 which is enough money for me to fly to KC, rent a car and get a hotel for the weekend!! And I will have about $10 change!!

Thanks Budweiser!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

And thanks for the liver cirrhosis.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Never before seen vidieo of Canada at a young age.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeI6CmVOlL8"]YouTube - 99 bottles of beer on the wall...[/ame]

Dam, are you the one they call Belly Boy?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Dam, are you the one they call Belly Boy?
    Nope, I am a slim trim 247 lbs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Never before seen vidieo of Canada at a young age.
    I love his shirt that says "I wish my babysitter was a Hooters girl".

You will have just enough cash for a walk to the nearest burger king! Don't wear shoes because you won't come back with them -

You will make up for more beer on the May 2-4 holiday and you can walk to the next best place!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You thought this was gonna be about Derrick Thomas, but its not!! Well, I guess it kinda is cause I just mentioned him but instead it is about a plan that I hatched on SuperBowl Sunday. I have am now working on my 58th case of beer since the SB. Its an average of about 25 cases a month so I should have another 125 cases by the end of August. When I cash them in I will have a total of $437.50 which is enough money for me to fly to KC, rent a car and get a hotel for the weekend!! And I will have about $10 change!!

Thanks Budweiser!!
    EXCELENT PLAN!!!!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Thanks Budweiser!!
    Damn! Now that what I call a mathematic genius!

Thanks Budweiser!!
    One thing i can say:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast