Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schedule?

Default Schedule?

How does a 2 - 14 team get a schedule of Pittsburgh, Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, Baltimore, Giants! Are you kiddin me? The only team that they are not playing with the best talent in the league is the patriots. They were 2-14 they should get a game with Detroit, for peet sake!

Our motto for the year is YOU GOT SERVED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    The good thing is that playing the better teams will put us on tv alot!!! I dont have ticket so im a cable guy the more prime time games the better
    Your name isn't, by chance, Larry is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

As for getting a high second round pick for Larry Johnson....those dreams just need to be put down. He's over paid, a big baby on and off the field and on it he runs up the offensive lines back. Yes he had two good seasons but in those seasons any decent running back could have had those yards in my opinion. We're going to keep Larry plain and simple.

Speaking of the draft is it just me or does the possibility of trading down seem more likely with the Lions looking like they might take an OT instead of Stafford? Lots of teams will be looking to get a QotF. I said it from the beginning and was called crazy but Pioli wheels and deals. Not to mention that teams spending some money to get the most important part of your team taken care of for a decade is always money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    How does a 2 - 14 team get a schedule of Pittsburgh, Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, Baltimore, Giants! Are you kiddin me? The only team that they are not playing with the best talent in the league is the patriots. They were 2-14 they should get a game with Detroit, for peet sake!
    Last time we played Detroit we got beat !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Last time we played Detroit we got beat !
    And that was the last win they got. :(

Aren't we generous?!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

`
    The way I look at it if we go 8-8 with a schedule like this people will see a difference if we happen to win the division then people can have no excuses as to why we do so well. I like it too because maybe we will get some nationally televised games I got NFL sunday ticket but It would eb nice to go to the sports bar and watch the chiefs among a bunch of cowboy fans lol

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post

As for getting a high second round pick for Larry Johnson....those dreams just need to be put down. He's over paid, a big baby on and off the field and on it he runs up the offensive lines back. Yes he had two good seasons but in those seasons any decent running back could have had those yards in my opinion. We're going to keep Larry plain and simple.

Speaking of the draft is it just me or does the possibility of trading down seem more likely with the Lions looking like they might take an OT instead of Stafford? Lots of teams will be looking to get a QotF. I said it from the beginning and was called crazy but Pioli wheels and deals. Not to mention that teams spending some money to get the most important part of your team taken care of for a decade is always money well spent.

Honestly I love the idea of trading down and nabbing a guy like E Brown , lauranitis, raji, (all dependant on where we trade) and picking up another early 3rd if not a late second.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I wish it was larry! that MOFO is paid! Get-R-Did

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Originally Posted by jmlamerson
    It's because we play the NFC East and AFC North this year. Everyone in our division is doing the same.

I like that it does that simply because of our schedule this year. We have a tough schedule so if we win, go to the playoffs or even all the way, it will say something about our team, Scott Pioli's ability to build a team with the availability and Haley will not be a flash in the pan guy. It is nice to feel good about the hope I have, haven't felt like this in awhile. Last time I actually felt as though we had something was right after I seen Preist Holmes run in a Reg Season game for the first time. The team is just starting to look good on paper, real damn good depending on the results of the draft, which now that LJ is on the outs, why not pick up on Mareno or Greene at RB for our #3 pick? That could be a very solid way to go especially if we can trade LJ out for a high 2nd rounder .Why can't we have a 50 game season LMAO!!!!!!!!!(Would be crazy)
    I agree with this.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Exactly what I thought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast