Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ticket Sales Question

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Ticket Sales Question


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys, Dallas Cowboys fan here (don't hold it against me, I was raised this way!)

    I'm coming to Arrowhead to see a Cowboys game next season, and was just wondering if anyone knew when single game ticket sales start?

    Looking forward to seeing your new regime in action.. Todd Haley was in Dallas for a while, and he's a guy I'd rather have over Wade Phillips right now, that's for sure.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Don't be ashamed. Dallas is basically where the Chiefs began! Anyway, Welcome to the CHIEFSCROWD! :)

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Be ashamed. Tickets usually go on sale around mid to end of April.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was able to purchase last seasons home opener against the Raiders in late July last year. So I am guessing it will be that time again this year. I am hoping the home opener is against the Cowboys, cuz I will definitely be at that game. Who am i kidding, I will be at the home opener no matter who they play.

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey_aw View Post
    Hey guys, Dallas Cowboys fan here (don't hold it against me, I was raised this way!)

    I'm coming to Arrowhead to see a Cowboys game next season, and was just wondering if anyone knew when single game ticket sales start?

    Looking forward to seeing your new regime in action.. Todd Haley was in Dallas for a while, and he's a guy I'd rather have over Wade Phillips right now, that's for sure.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I bougt my tickets at the beginning of June, but we purchased a package of 42 so it may have been earlier than single game tix
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks a lot for the info guys!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    By the way, how is the tailgating in KC? Went to a game in Detroit a few years back, and it was nonexistent.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    548
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey_aw View Post
    By the way, how is the tailgating in KC? Went to a game in Detroit a few years back, and it was nonexistent.
    If you're not tailgaiting you're in the minority

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Just fire up your grill, and being Cowboy fans, hang on to your hair.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Just fire up your grill, and being Cowboy fans, hang on to your hair.
    Or your wig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ticket info!!! Need help!!!
    By Sn@keIze in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 02:43 AM
  2. No Sales Pitch Required!
    By Darth CarlSatan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. I got the golden ticket!
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •