View Poll Results: Who will be traded by Draft Day?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Larry Johnson

21 35.00%
  • Tony Gonzalez

3 5.00%
  • Both will be traded by draft day.

4 6.67%
  • Neither will be traded by draft day.

32 53.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be gone first? L.Johnson or T.Gonzalez

Default Who will be gone first? L.Johnson or T.Gonzalez

Hey everyone! Big Chiefs fan here and am just wondering what will happen to 2 of the biggest names on K.C.'s team come draft day.

Will either of these guys be trade bait come draft time?

I would love Larry out of a KC uniform...however...based on moves being made, they look like they think KC can win the division this year(they being Pioli etc)...and honestly with the Raiders having a QB who cant hit a reciever on a 10 yard out without hitting the bench...a running back who fumbled 15 times his senior year in college...

then you have the broncos, evidently signing the league's most mediocre players leads to...mediocrity...add in the QB controversy...and you got messed up chemistry

as for the chargers...two words...Norv Turner.

Might be tough to move Larry with his contract/attitude. Has anyone heard anything about his trial? has it happened yet?

Im not sure if either will be gone, but I think the biggest chance is LJ. He is the least valued in the locker room. And with a new QB in town, you really wan't your go-to guy (TG) to be on the field come game day.

I still think the Chiefs are about a year away from the playoffs and 2-3 before making a deep push so I figured it would be best to trade both for picks. Love to see Johnson go but not Gonzalez. He's been fantastic for KC but I would love to see him get a ring.

Trade him to NE for a 2nd.

I'm going with Johnson; merely stating what I hope happens.

TG is the only one wityh any trade value. So I'm going to vote neither based on my hope that TG stays in KC.

I picked Johnson, maybe in hoipes he does get traded. In reality, I don't think they will be traded. I think Tony is happy as long as the team can advance into the playoffs, and think he thinks its possible this year.

Besides, you can't really get rid of Tony. Rookies look up to him, and he is the best on the team right now. Get rid of him and it will be all on Bowe's shoulders....unless they draft a good wide out.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think Tony G. has about 2 good years left in him. If he thinks the team can advance in the playoffs, he'll stay.

Unfortunately right now, I see it taking about 3 yrs to make a deep playoff run.

Neither is going anywhere. LJ has become an overpaid sloth since he hit the pay day; he's 29 going on 30 his value went down the crapper so I'd have to believe most teams suspect he's past his prime.

If TG was serious about leaving then I'd suspect that he'd of been talking more about it as of late. As of now haven't heard anything from him in a while and so long as he is under contract in KC he's going to be in KC come hell or high water.

I think if any veteran is gone it'd be Brian Waters. Trade him to a team for a 2nd round pick or 2nd/3rd or what not so Pioli and co. can draft an OT (Monroe) in the first and move Albert to LG.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast