Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson is truley a piece of shart!

Default Larry Johnson is truley a piece of shart!

Larry Johnson used to be one of my favorite players on "our" team. But as of the last year or so i have realized what a sad , sad little man.....or boy , he is. PLEASE Chiefs, release this doo#he bag! I will give half my savings and everything i could pawn just to get rid of this little woman beatin baby!

Yeah. I feel the same way. I liked Johnson when he was a back up. Then he became a starter, and I thought he would be better then Priest. As when he became the starter I noticed things. After his contract, he did not seem to give the 100% effort as he once did.

I don't think he even cares about a SB that much.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Are you sure that you can't make a professional stance and realize what kind of production this guy can present on the field? In a buissness like the NFL there is no room for personal feelings such as the ones your having right now. Of course I do understand as a fan you can simply say cut the butt hole and be completely happy with the result but, when your in a position such as Pioli or Haley and your looking at the make up of a team, the things you need vs the things that would be nice to have makes a result that would say screw the personal feelings we need to win and if we can motivate a guy that in

This is where the off field issues began and I think alot of it was due to the direction the CP and Herm the Worm were taking the team. They brought in young faster RBs (Jamal Charles)to share time with LJ and then out of nowhere Charles was getting more play time than LJ and my belief is that it had alot to do with the personal feelings that Herm had towards LJ and I wouldn't doubt if Carl The Team Wrecking Crew Petersen may had felt the same way as I read a post on another site during the season that read CP was leaving becasue Clark Hunt was unhappy about LJ not getting play time and that he wanted him to start and be a very big part of the team being a winner and because it didn't happen CP was asked to step down. I wasn't part of this forum then or I would have posted it here but I can totally believe that could happen . Clark wants a winner and so do the fans , either CP and Herm were attempting to get another big draft class this draft by losing a trading LJ and TG away to get them but the bottom line is Clark Hunt stepped up and we have the situation we have now. I think his Father would be proud of what he is doing for the Franchise. We have 7 picks in this draft with #3 over all and the pick up of Scott Pioli and Todd Haley has brought in the FA's that we have aquired. I see a winning situation when you add LJ into the mix but to allow personal feelings sway this would bring potential harm to the proccess we are in right now. That is how I feel about it at this point ;)
    You forgot to mention the stats that LJ had in 2008. On very few carries he averaged 4.5 ypc, which is pretty respectable behind the OL that we had last year.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yeah. I feel the same way. I liked Johnson when he was a back up. Then he became a starter, and I thought he would be better then Priest. As when he became the starter I noticed things. After his contract, he did not seem to give the 100% effort as he once did.

I don't think he even cares about a SB that much.
    Larry only cares about 1 thing .................................................. ........Larry!

If you watch LJ run NOW he does not has the same pop he used to. He used to just blow up defenders and run through them. Now he looks for a hole and hes not light enough on him feet to be that kind of running back. Maybe he needs to pretend the defence of players are women...

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    If you watch LJ run NOW he does not has the same pop he used to. He used to just blow up defenders and run through them. Now he looks for a hole and hes not light enough on him feet to be that kind of running back. Maybe he needs to pretend the defence of players are women...

:bananen_smilies015: :bananen_smilies029: :bananen_smilies027: Run throw me lj you bad boy!

I was implying Larry doesnt has a problem assulting women...

Im in my own little world, ignore me. :owws:

I think our HC can jump start larry back into the machine he was by challenging him to be the best. IMO

Its just to bad that LJ cant catch a ball cuz we could stick him back for punt and kick returns. Make him earn that 40 MILLION pound his @$$ all year up the gut just to see what he is made of!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    Its just to bad that LJ cant catch a ball cuz we could stick him back for punt and kick returns. Make him earn that 40 MILLION pound his @$$ all year up the gut just to see what he is made of!
    Now im thankful he cant catch.

He would make a lousy return man. Hes too slow and too big.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    lol how do you really feel bro !
    LOL! Yep, quit holding back.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast