Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel

Default Matt Cassel

The more I think about the better of we are with Cassel under center.

I like Thigpen alot, but I now see the light why he is not really a starter. He lacks leadership I think. This is why Cassel will be our man.

Speaking of Cassel, I heard a rumor about his number being 7.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

That number and name will look good on my back this season!

If that is going to be, the number of our starting QB,,,,, I pray it will cause pain and anguish on the donks, like there #7 did to us.

I think they should cut Brodie and give him number 12. I think a double digit number will look better.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    The more I think about the better of we are with Cassel under center.

I like Thigpen alot, but I now see the light why he is not really a starter. He lacks leadership I think. This is why Cassel will be our man.

Speaking of Cassel, I heard a rumor about his number being 7.
    Yeah, for some reason I've always thought that too.

#7.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    That number and name will look good on my back this season!

I got a custom Jersey 01 and my name on the back lol I would of liked a different number but my GF got the 01 for number one fan hey cant complain got a GF that buys me chiefs stuff year round

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If that is going to be, the number of our starting QB,,,,, I pray it will cause pain and anguish on the donks, like there #7 did to us.

Yep the Bronchoes will see what we suffered so many years with the number 7 lol I just got a vision of the count with a Chiefs Jersey on talking about the number 7 lol

Default It's Official

Cassel will wear No. 7
    There you have it. There was a tremendous amount of interest in what numbered jersey the new Chiefs quarterback would wear and Matt Cassel settled on number 7.
    Immediately, Cassel becomes the most distinguished player to wear that uniform number for the Chiefs. Ron Jaworski was 7 for the Chiefs during his one season in KC, but that was at the tail end of his career. A one-time Heisman Trophy winner, John Huarte, was 7 for the Chiefs for a few years, but he of course never won any awards in Kansas City.
    The other quarterbacks to wear 7 for the Chiefs over the years: Joe Germaine, Mike Nott, Casey Printers and Ted White.
    A handful of kickers and punters have worn 7 for the Chiefs, most recently the ill-fated Justin Medlock.
    So the history of that number in KC is Cassel's to write. Something tells me he'll write it better than any of his predecessors.

Cassel will wear No. 7 | Red Zone

Quote Originally Posted by PeteCarroll View Post
    Cassel will wear No. 7
    There you have it. There was a tremendous amount of interest in what numbered jersey the new Chiefs quarterback would wear and Matt Cassel settled on number 7.
    Immediately, Cassel becomes the most distinguished player to wear that uniform number for the Chiefs. Ron Jaworski was 7 for the Chiefs during his one season in KC, but that was at the tail end of his career. A one-time Heisman Trophy winner, John Huarte, was 7 for the Chiefs for a few years, but he of course never won any awards in Kansas City.
    The other quarterbacks to wear 7 for the Chiefs over the years: Joe Germaine, Mike Nott, Casey Printers and Ted White.
    A handful of kickers and punters have worn 7 for the Chiefs, most recently the ill-fated Justin Medlock.
    So the history of that number in KC is Cassel's to write. Something tells me he'll write it better than any of his predecessors.

Cassel will wear No. 7 | Red Zone

SWEET ! 7 can cause hell in the bronchoes life now

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I got a custom Jersey 01 and my name on the back lol I would of liked a different number but my GF got the 01 for number one fan hey cant complain got a GF that buys me chiefs stuff year round
    Lucky thing!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast