Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do most here want A Curry with their 1st pick?

Default Do most here want A Curry with their 1st pick?

I was just curious if most were wanting the Chiefs to pick A Curry with their 1st pick? I was thinking back and can't remember a LB being chosen 1st overall in over 15 years. I have not done ANY research on this just going by memory. I know there have been a few at #2 and #3 but that is about as high as I can remember. I think he is the best player in the draft but if you look at some of the best LB's in the games history, a lot of them have come after the 3rd overall pick. Can we afford to pass on him or trade down? I think we take him!!!

Raji or OT moreso, but I wouldn't be angry over taking Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Raji or OT moreso, but I wouldn't be angry over taking Curry.
    Same here. Although trading down and getting Maualuga wouldn't be exactly terrible either.

I like Curry. He'll be a good player. But 3 is way too high for an LB who doesn't rush the passer.

Best overall, and safest player in the draft........I would absolutely love this pick, and it would solidify us as an up and coming force to be in the AFC West.

I don't hate the pick theres a use for him but I'm on the Monroe/J.Smith bandwagon; trench builders if you will.

I am undecided, I love the potential of all. I just want the draft to be here and done with.

This team has so many needs that the Chiefs will be able to take OT,LB, or DE and feel good about their pick. If Curry is there and the Chiefs take him, I won't complain. The only way I would complain is if the Chiefs drafed a QB,CB, RB, or WR with the #3 pick.

I would love to see a trade down scenario take place where the Chiefs could land a 1st and 2nd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This team has so many needs that the Chiefs will be able to take OT,LB, or DE and feel good about their pick. If Curry is there and the Chiefs take him, I won't complain. The only way I would complain is if the Chiefs drafed a QB,CB, RB, or WR with the #3 pick.

I would love to see a trade down scenario take place where the Chiefs could land a 1st and 2nd round pick.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I was just curious if most were wanting the Chiefs to pick A Curry with their 1st pick? I was thinking back and can't remember a LB being chosen 1st overall in over 15 years. I have not done ANY research on this just going by memory. I know there have been a few at #2 and #3 but that is about as high as I can remember. I think he is the best player in the draft but if you look at some of the best LB's in the games history, a lot of them have come after the 3rd overall pick. Can we afford to pass on him or trade down? I think we take him!!!
    I DO!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

agreed. I'm leaning more to the O-line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast