Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thread starters......

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default Thread starters......

I know everyone would love to be the Chief Crowd member to post breaking news! I understand that and I feel your need for it. Saying that, I know Coach does a damned good job of keeping us posted on whats latest and breaking news, whether it be from kcchiefs.com, yahoo etc. Can we all please control ourselves? If coach is to busy, then maybe we can choose 1 or 2 more people to help him out. This way we would cut down on everyone posting multiple threads about the same thing. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    You are making yourself clear, but keep in mind like you had the right to create this thread, the rest of us have the right to create the threads we wish to . You also need to remember your right to not read or participate in all of the multiple threads. I think that your point is sort of out of focus and what you may be meaning to say is the new members that aren't used to how things are done here need to read through the threads and make sure that the news they wish to post isn't already posted and if it is the more prudent thing to do is continue the conversation in that one thread instead of attempting to start a copy cat thread and I would totally agree with that 100% but having only 1 or 2 people that are responsible for posting all of the Chiefs news wouldn't work as just as you stated, everyone is excited to post the news because it's killer for the Chiefs and they want to chat about it.
    It's better to have one thread about each news item so as to avoid redundancy in multiple threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Maybe if the mods would merge the threads like they are supposed to then it would not be a problem!!
    I agree. Unfortunately I have to pay my mortgage, so I can't be on here 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's better to have one thread about each news item so as to avoid redundancy in multiple threads.

I agree. Unfortunately I have to pay my mortgage, so I can't be on here 24/7.
    I'm just kidding about the mods. They are OK I guess.

As far as too many threads. If you don't want to read them then don't click on them. Its not that much of a workout to move your mouse to the "Mark Forums Read" button. If you don't like multiple threads don't read multiple threads. Its pretty simple really!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I'm just kidding about the mods. They are OK I guess.

As far as too many threads. If you don't want to read them then don't click on them. Its not that much of a workout to move your mouse to the "Mark Forums Read" button. If you don't like multiple threads don't read multiple threads. Its pretty simple really!!
    It is? We may need some training classes here!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    It is? We may need some training classes here!
    Lesson 1: See how you are not cliking on any links. Continue to do that!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123