Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread starters......

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default Thread starters......

I know everyone would love to be the Chief Crowd member to post breaking news! I understand that and I feel your need for it. Saying that, I know Coach does a damned good job of keeping us posted on whats latest and breaking news, whether it be from kcchiefs.com, yahoo etc. Can we all please control ourselves? If coach is to busy, then maybe we can choose 1 or 2 more people to help him out. This way we would cut down on everyone posting multiple threads about the same thing. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    So I can understand what your saying, you would like to designate 1 or 2 guys that post the new news of the Chiefs and nobody else will be allowed to do it?
    What I am saying is that its irratible that when I log on there is multiple posts about the same news story. We are all not in a race to see who has more posts as to having good conversations about what is going on with our Chiefs and the NFL or whatever else we want to talk about. If we get 1 thread about a storythen everyone can talk about it without posting the same thing multiple times saying the same thing. Sorry if i am not making myself clear.

designating 1 or 2 persons doesn't work, IMO, but what would be good if everyone would look thru the new post to see if the "news" they want to post really is "news" and has not been posted yet.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    So then we agree then, I just said that too
    LOL, but we said it a little different!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    designating 1 or 2 persons doesn't work, IMO, but what would be good if everyone would look thru the new post to see if the "news" they want to post really is "news" and has not been posted yet.

DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!

We gotta a winner Johnny!

REP!

when kc traded for cassel, I didnt care if there were 15 threads, I would read them all, happy to read opinions, I dont see the big deal...

Quote Originally Posted by SDChief09 View Post
    when kc traded for cassel, I didnt care if there were 15 threads, I would read them all, happy to read opinions, I dont see the big deal...
    The big deal is wading through 900 threads about the exact same thing, but you're free to post in all of them if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I know everyone would love to be the Chief Crowd member to post breaking news! I understand that and I feel your need for it. Saying that, I know Coach does a damned good job of keeping us posted on whats latest and breaking news, whether it be from kcchiefs.com, yahoo etc. Can we all please control ourselves? If coach is to busy, then maybe we can choose 1 or 2 more people to help him out. This way we would cut down on everyone posting multiple threads about the same thing. Just my opinion.
    I say when the first thread of the kind is posted it should be the ONLY thread posted.

All I had was a suggestion. Maybe I shoulda put it in ideas. Some of you are getting what i am saying but others are not. I was not putting down the people who post news before/after coach. Im just tired of responding, when i want to, to multiple threads saying the same thing. We are all fired up about the Chiefs but we just dont need to read 5 (just a number i pulled outta my head) diffrent threads about cassel (name i pulled outta my head) or Gonzales (another name) or Johnson.....etc....Hope you get my point!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    All I had was a suggestion. Maybe I shoulda put it in ideas. Some of you are getting what i am saying but others are not. I was not putting down the people who post news before/after coach. Im just tired of responding, when i want to, to multiple threads saying the same thing. We are all fired up about the Chiefs but we just dont need to read 5 (just a number i pulled outta my head) diffrent threads about cassel (name i pulled outta my head) or Gonzales (another name) or Johnson.....etc....Hope you get my point!
    Some of us don't intend to make a second thread about something (Cassell) but we just kinda overlook a thread and don't see it, (Me, once, I think, Ok, maybe twice) So if I have caused anyone harm, Please, Can you find it in you heart to forgive me? Please. Ah, just kidding, I'll try to be more thoughful and more careful and understanding and so on...Happy Threading!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast