Thread: This just in: GarySpFc joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Default This just in: GarySpFc joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

GarySpFc has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming GarySpFc to the site!

Welcome aboard Gary.

Firstly, I have been an avid Chief's fan since they moved from Dallas to Kansas City.
    Secondly, I am a big fan of Brodie Croyle, and think many of you are going to be shocked at the kid's ability and mindset.
    That said, I've had my own insurance agency in the Kansas City area for the last 38 years. Prior to that I served in the army's Special Forces for several years. I am married to a beautiful Russian lady, and we have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. We have a home in Merriam and a second home near the beautiful Volga River in Volgograd, Russia. Sometimes I post from Russia. :)
    Last edited by GarySpFc; 08-03-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by GarySpFc View Post
    Firstly, I have been an avid Chief's fan since they moved from Dallas to Kansas City.
    Secondly, I am a big fan of Brodie Croyle, and think many of you are going to be shocked at the kid's ability and mindset.
    That said, I've had my own insurance agency in the Kansas City area for the last 38 years. Prior to that I served in the army's Special Forces for several years. I am married to a beautiful Russian lady, and we have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. We have a home in Merriam and a second home near the beautiful Volga River in Volgograd, Russia. Sometimes I post from Russia. :)
    I sure hope so!! Welcome to the "Crowd"
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I sure hope you are right about Brodie! Welcome to the site. I hope to see you around.

welcome GarySpFc!!!! and thank you for your service!!!Nothing would make me happier than to see BC do it!!

It would be cool to see us have the hot new young QB. I've just not heard many glowing reviews on Croyle.

Russia? Wow. Welcome aboard. Post some pics from Russia when you have a chance.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

OUTSTANDING!!! My avid Chiefs brother! Welcome aboard the "Crowd"; make yourself at home! :)