Thread: A fantasy Draft for fantasy football

Default A fantasy Draft for fantasy football

Are we going to have any fantasy football leagues here with chiefscrowd ?

Here is how I would like my 2009- 10 season fantasy team to look like

Qb - Tom Brady - Simple because he is coming off the injury and wants to show that he is still the man. Moss is getting older and wants a supwer bowl and I think Brady tries and help him as much as possible

Other - Cassell, Cutler, Manning

Sleeper QB - Shaub

RB - Steven Jackson - The rams coach has said he wants to buidl the team FOR Jackson so I think he will b getting alot of carries next year and plus who do they have as a WR anymore ?

other - Slaton, Williams, Forte

Sleeper - LJ if he stays witht he Chiefs

Wr #1 Larry Fitzgerald - Do I really have to explain this one lol

Other - D.Bowe, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss

Wr # 2 TO - TO is going to have a big year next year because he has something to prove. I think Lee evans compliments TO and To will have alot of Tds next year

Other - Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, Calvin Johnson

Sleepr - Devin Hester - Interesting to see how he can use his speed against defenders now that cutlers rocket arm will eb throwing to him

TE Tony G - Not simply because he is a chief but because he is the best TE EVER ! Sorry Shannon get over your horse looking self.

Other- A Gates, Winslow, Owen Daniels

Sleeper - Greg Olsen- Simply because the guy is good and now has someone who likes to use the TE look at sheffler and cutler

DEF New York Giants - The Giants made some key pick ups that wil come off the ebnch and be better than alot of teams starters

Other, NE, BAL, PIT

Sleeper - Chiefs - Look I know what your saying We had a horrible D last year but this year I think with a mixture of 3-4 and the 4-3 it will compliment our young and talented defense. I know the numbers didnt show it last year but I really think this next year the chiefs will step it up.

I was bored anyone else please add your fantasy fantasy team lol

if anyone starts a fantasy league in this forum let me know... i would love to participate with you guys. Thanks
    Nice list you made...

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    if anyone starts a fantasy league in this forum let me know... i would love to participate with you guys. Thanks
    Nice list you made...
    Also let me know, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Are we going to have any fantasy football leagues here with chiefscrowd ?

Here is how I would like my 2009- 10 season fantasy team to look like

QB - Tom Brady - Simple because he is coming off the injury and wants to show that he is still the man. Moss is getting older and wants a supwer bowl and I think Brady tries and help him as much as possible

Other - Cassell, Cutler, Manning

Sleeper QB - Shaub

RB - Steven Jackson - The rams coach has said he wants to buidl the team FOR Jackson so I think he will b getting alot of carries next year and plus who do they have as a WR anymore ?

other - Slaton, Williams, Forte

Sleeper - LJ if he stays witht he Chiefs

WR #1 Larry Fitzgerald - Do I really have to explain this one lol

Other - D.Bowe, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss

WR # 2 TO - TO is going to have a big year next year because he has something to prove. I think Lee evans compliments TO and To will have alot of Tds next year

Other - Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, Calvin Johnson

Sleepr - Devin Hester - Interesting to see how he can use his speed against defenders now that cutlers rocket arm will eb throwing to him

TE Tony G - Not simply because he is a chief but because he is the best TE EVER ! Sorry Shannon get over your horse looking self.

Other- A Gates, Winslow, Owen Daniels

Sleeper - Greg Olsen- Simply because the guy is good and now has someone who likes to use the TE look at sheffler and cutler

DEF New York Giants - The Giants made some key pick ups that wil come off the ebnch and be better than alot of teams starters

Other, NE, BAL, PIT

Sleeper - Chiefs - Look I know what your saying We had a horrible D last year but this year I think with a mixture of 3-4 and the 4-3 it will compliment our young and talented defense. I know the numbers didnt show it last year but I really think this next year the chiefs will step it up.

I was bored anyone else please add your fantasy fantasy team lol
    QB - Tom Brady
    Other - Drew Brees, Matt Cassel

RB - Andre Peterson
    Other - Larry Johnson

WR#1 - Larry Fitzgerald

WR #2 - Dwayne Bowe
    Other - Randy Moss

TE - Tony Gonzalez

D-Fence - PITTSBURGH
    Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 04-03-2009 at 04:53 PM.