Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bears Fan's Overjoy Overload

Default Bears Fan's Overjoy Overload

I live in Iowa, and around here it is Bears Country. Well practically all of my friends that I have talked too since the Cutler trade, are completely enthusiastic, and are acting as if Jesus Christ has been resurrected. Now lets be perfectly clear, they are getting one hell of a quarterback with Cutler, but what i have been trying to tell them (although they wont listen) is that they are also getting one hell of a whine baby. I also feel as if they gave up too much to bring Cutler their, and now they can only fill some much needed slots through free agency. Nothing I tell them can impact their joy of getting Cutler.

I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, and I think we can all relate back to the way we felt when we got Cassel, even though we didn't have to give up near as much as they did.

Guess you will be able to rub it in later in the season.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I live in Iowa, and around here it is Bears Country. Well practically all of my friends that I have talked too since the Cutler trade, are completely enthusiastic, and are acting as if Jesus Christ has been resurrected. Now lets be perfectly clear, they are getting one hell of a quarterback with Cutler, but what i have been trying to tell them (although they wont listen) is that they are also getting one hell of a whine baby. I also feel as if they gave up too much to bring Cutler their, and now they can only fill some much needed slots through free agency. Nothing I tell them can impact their joy of getting Cutler.

I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, and I think we can all relate back to the way we felt when we got Cassel, even though we didn't have to give up near as much as they did.
    Be honsest, if you were a Bears fan wouldn't you feel the same after a few years of Grossman and Orton?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Be honsest, if you were a Bears fan wouldn't you feel the same after a few years of Grossman and Orton?
    Exactly. Or a few years of Huard and Croyle....

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Valid point Canda, I guess it is like a step up for them.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I really wanted one more year with Thigpen at the helm, you will be upset one day if Cassel gets hurt and thiggy comes in and pulls a Brady on him or if Thiggy is gone and he becomes the chit.

Bears fans are going to take a while adjusting to Cutler's whiny hee-haw. I don't think he'll change, once a whiny donk always a whiny donk.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Bears fans are going to take a while adjusting to Cutler's whiny hee-haw. I don't think he'll change, once a whiny donk always a whiny donk.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post

I am curious here....Many say Cutler is a whiny a*ss but the only thing I have heard of him complaining about is the underhanded act of his new HC.

What else has he "whined" about? I am serious and not trying to pick an argument. I just wanna know.

Thanks

I really don't blame Cutler. If I found out my boss was trying to replace me when I had done nothing wrong, I'd have been pi$$ed.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast