View Poll Results: Do you watch MLB baseball?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Religuously

3 23.08%
  • Often

3 23.08%
  • Occasionally

5 38.46%
  • Rarely

2 15.38%
  • Are you kidding me, baseball is boring!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLB Season Opener

Default MLB Season Opener

Hi Fellas, I'm just sitting here watching my Atlanta Braves tee off on Myers and The Phillies. I was just curious as to how many of my fellow Chiefs are baseball fans as well? If you are, whats your favorite team?

I don't watch it, but I just go for the KC royals!

I love playing but watching bores me to tears unless it is around playoff time or I am at the game. I would have to say that I am a Cleveland Indians fan. My old man took me to a series and the Jake when I was about 7 and I have liked themever since.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I can't account for your taste in baseball teams, but I can't figure out why they took Lowe out. A 2 hitter into the eighth? Why would they pull him?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I love playing but watching bores me to tears unless it is around playoff time or I am at the game.

I would have to agree.

I would have to say that I am a Cleveland Indians fan. My old man took me to a series and the Jake when I was about 7 and I have liked themever since.
    I do like the Royals, but I was never a huge baseball fan. I was a big fan in the days of George Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I can't account for your taste in baseball teams, but I can't figure out why they took Lowe out. A 2 hitter into the eighth? Why would they pull him?
    Probably because that arm is going to be needed for a very, very long season. Thats the closers spot, thats what he is paid to do, so give the guy a chance to do it. I know alot of Braves fans are upset by the pull, but i dot see why. It's not like he was pitching a no hitter, or going for the perfect game. Lowe had an excellent start, and pitched a beautful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Probably because that arm is going to be needed for a very, very long season. Thats the closers spot, thats what he is paid to do, so give the guy a chance to do it. I know alot of Braves fans are upset by the pull, but i dot see why. It's not like he was pitching a no hitter, or going for the perfect game. Lowe had an excellent start, and pitched a beautful game.
    I agree about being a long season, but he hadn't really thrown that many balls, only 96. Lowe's kind of a work horse so I don't think 15 more pitches would have hurt him. It was a beautiful pitching exhibit though. I doubt Lowe wanted to come out.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Looks like the Royals offense is still anemic, good thing we have decent pitching, excluding Farnsworthless.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Occasionally.

Rarely. Which means that I MIGHT watch a game or two in my life. I don't hate it though, it's an alright sport....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast