View Poll Results: Who wants Aaron Curry?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd love him to be drafted!!

19 76.00%
  • Other (specify in post)

6 24.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants Aaron Curry?

Default Who wants Aaron Curry?

Who would want Aaron Curry to be the main aim for the Chiefs in this Draft. (Using our 1st round pick)(pick #3)?

I know for one thing that wouldn't want the Chiefs to draft any else as much as I want them to draft Curry!

I fall more into the I don't know category. Just want to see us winning again. Curry is fine by me, but if Pioli wants to wheel and deal, well after the deal he made for our second rounder, then more horse trading would be fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I fall more into the I don't know category. Just want to see us winning again. Curry is fine by me, but if Pioli wants to wheel and deal, well after the deal he made for our second rounder, then more horse trading would be fine by me.
    Personally I wouldn't like there being anymore trading. I'm fine with just sticking with drafting good players from here on.

I think Curry would bring a face to our defense in the same way that Ray Lewis did for the Ravens. We need a smart, athletic, great linebacker like Curry.

I want Curry. Nitpickers will say that he isn't a very good pass rusher, but the truth is he wasn't used as a pass rusher at Wake. Scouts say he has a lot of potential because he times blitzes well, and he is explosive and able to shed blockers. And of course, he's very strong and quick for his size, as we already saw from the combine.

He's excellent in every other facet, on and off the field. I don't think we can go wrong with Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I want Curry. Nitpickers will say that he isn't a very good pass rusher, but the truth is he wasn't used as a pass rusher at Wake.
    Nitpickers will find something not too like in any pick made, no matter how good. Hell I live with a nitpicker, and trust me, she finds something wrong with everything I do, no matter how good i do it.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Nitpickers will find something not too like in any pick made, no matter how good. Hell I live with a nitpicker, and trust me, she finds something wrong with everything I do, no matter how good i do it.lol
    Just tell her you're very underrated and that you time your blitzes well!

In this case, I say go with OL or DL. Pioli and crew have proven that they can make "average" LB's play smart and be quite effective, IE: Bruschi and Vrabel.

Plus, I think we can get another LB later in the draft that will be suitable for grooming while getting a little playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    That is not a good sign. If you think she is nit picky now, try to phathom how she will be in divorce court.

Best do some scouting for a replacement. Better to replace, than be replaced and broke! LMAO!

Big +1 on what dbolan said.....especially the "give me beer" sign!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast