Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LJ in AZ.

Default LJ in AZ.

LJ and Brady Quinn have been workin out in AZ for the last week. LJ has been stayin at a hip new hotel called the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. Ran into him tonight and spoke to him for about a half hour about things. Honest to god!! It's on ESPN. Talked to him about signing and he said he wants to be a Chief but wants to be compensated like a top RB in the league and feels like CP is not giving him any respect! He said he feels like he worked harder than any RB in the league last season and he feels like he deserves a little respect!

This is no joke guys! He seems like a very humble guy and was very gracious about speaking with us like it was no big deal! Had a few ****tails and talked to anyone who knew who he was. Not a ton of people. He was very respectful to people that were asking for autographs and photos. I will try and post some pictures that I took during the day. Seems like a well rounded dude and fairly down to earth.

We had better see some pics.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Wow. Glad you got to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    LJ and Brady Quinn have been workin out in AZ for the last week. LJ has been stayin at a hip new hotel called the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. Ran into him tonight and spoke to him for about a half hour about things. Honest to god!! It's on ESPN. Talked to him about signing and he said he wants to be a Chief but wants to be compensated like a top RB in the league and feels like CP is not giving him any respect! He said he feels like he worked harder than any RB in the league last season and he feels like he deserves a little respect!

This is no joke guys! He seems like a very humble guy and was very gracious about speaking with us like it was no big deal! Had a few ****tails and talked to anyone who knew who he was. Not a ton of people. He was very respectful to people that were asking for autographs and photos. I will try and post some pictures that I took during the day. Seems like a well rounded dude and fairly down to earth.
    That is awesome!!!!! Definitely post some pictures. I'm glad he was cordial to us mortals.

I saw the interview on ESPN last night and he really seemed down to earth about the whole thing. Said he really was missing camp and building chemistry with the o-line. Also said that he has been getting online almost every night looking at travel prices to River Falls. If anything holding out seems like its driving LJ a little stir-crazy.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

IT makes me feel a little better about LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I saw the interview on ESPN last night and he really seemed down to earth about the whole thing. Said he really was missing camp and building chemistry with the o-line. Also said that he has been getting online almost every night looking at travel prices to River Falls. If anything holding out seems like its driving LJ a little stir-crazy.
    Did they say he was in Az in the interview? I found out he was there through a friend that works at the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    That is awesome!!!!! Definitely post some pictures. I'm glad he was cordial to us mortals.
    He seemed to be fairly cordial. It's not like we sat down and had a conversation but he was just standing at the bar with some buddy's and I just came out and told him I was a fan, he said thanks and I just got in a few questions and then left him alone. He didn't seem irritated at the situation.

I will have to stop by the hotel since I'm only 15 mins away.

Hillbilly, do you know where they train in town??
    ZONA

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Did they say he was in Az in the interview? I found out he was there through a friend that works at the hotel.

Yea, they said he was working out at the same place Brady Quinn was.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast