Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LJ in AZ.

Default LJ in AZ.

LJ and Brady Quinn have been workin out in AZ for the last week. LJ has been stayin at a hip new hotel called the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. Ran into him tonight and spoke to him for about a half hour about things. Honest to god!! It's on ESPN. Talked to him about signing and he said he wants to be a Chief but wants to be compensated like a top RB in the league and feels like CP is not giving him any respect! He said he feels like he worked harder than any RB in the league last season and he feels like he deserves a little respect!

This is no joke guys! He seems like a very humble guy and was very gracious about speaking with us like it was no big deal! Had a few ****tails and talked to anyone who knew who he was. Not a ton of people. He was very respectful to people that were asking for autographs and photos. I will try and post some pictures that I took during the day. Seems like a well rounded dude and fairly down to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    LJ and Brady Quinn have been workin out in AZ for the last week. LJ has been stayin at a hip new hotel called the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. Ran into him tonight and spoke to him for about a half hour about things. Honest to god!! It's on ESPN. Talked to him about signing and he said he wants to be a Chief but wants to be compensated like a top RB in the league and feels like CP is not giving him any respect! He said he feels like he worked harder than any RB in the league last season and he feels like he deserves a little respect!

This is no joke guys! He seems like a very humble guy and was very gracious about speaking with us like it was no big deal! Had a few ****tails and talked to anyone who knew who he was. Not a ton of people. He was very respectful to people that were asking for autographs and photos. I will try and post some pictures that I took during the day. Seems like a well rounded dude and fairly down to earth.
    Meh; it was the alcohol talkin. :p

Quote Originally Posted by zona chief View Post
    I will have to stop by the hotel since I'm only 15 mins away.

Hillbilly, do you know where they train in town??
    No I'm not sure. I know there is a place next to the Ice Den where quite a few athletes go to when they are in town but the name escapes me right now. It's an indoor facility.

Well I'm jealous again!

Are U Still Gonna Post Those Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post
    Are U Still Gonna Post Those Pics?
    Which pics are you referring?

Post Lj In Az

The Pics That You Said You Took That Day When You Saw Him.

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post
    The Pics That You Said You Took That Day When You Saw Him.
    I'm pretty sure you have me mixed up with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have me mixed up with someone else.
    Yeah. Drunkhillbilly. The opening post of this thread said he was going to try to post some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post

I read this article or story on another website a few weeks ago. I wonder if he posted it somewhere else also. Ummm........that's weird.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I read this article or story on another website a few weeks ago. I wonder if he posted it somewhere else also. Ummm........that's weird.
    Know what else is weird...when comics stick to silly putty!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast