Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #58

Default #58

You thought this was gonna be about Derrick Thomas, but its not!! Well, I guess it kinda is cause I just mentioned him but instead it is about a plan that I hatched on SuperBowl Sunday. I have am now working on my 58th case of beer since the SB. Its an average of about 25 cases a month so I should have another 125 cases by the end of August. When I cash them in I will have a total of $437.50 which is enough money for me to fly to KC, rent a car and get a hotel for the weekend!! And I will have about $10 change!!

Thanks Budweiser!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You thought this was gonna be about Derrick Thomas, but its not!! Well, I guess it kinda is cause I just mentioned him but instead it is about a plan that I hatched on SuperBowl Sunday. I have am now working on my 58th case of beer since the SB. Its an average of about 25 cases a month so I should have another 125 cases by the end of August. When I cash them in I will have a total of $437.50 which is enough money for me to fly to KC, rent a car and get a hotel for the weekend!! And I will have about $10 change!!

Thanks Budweiser!!
    But wouldn't you have spent about $2500 to save up the $437.50 ? then again there is the fringe benefit of drinking all that beer

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    But wouldn't you have spent about $2500 to save up the $437.50 ? then again there is the fringe benefit of drinking all that beer
    You are starting to sound like my wife!!

...and it is more like $7000. A case of beer is about $40 here!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Never before seen vidieo of Canada at a young age.
    ...Video seriously had me droppin my chin at first!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Never before seen vidieo of Canada at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You are starting to sound like my wife!!

...and it is more like $7000. A case of beer is about $40 here!!

at that price it would put a serious dent in my drinkin', thursday nights is card night at this little italian club i belong to and a frosty mug is $1.25. needless to say i look forward to thursdays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12