Thread: KC Star : Chiefs need to get this right: Boot LJ, keep Waters

Default KC Star : Chiefs need to get this right: Boot LJ, keep Waters

There’s no reason to believe Larry Johnson or his new agent. The moody running back, in the pursuit of the remaining millions left on his contract, claims — through his agent — he wants nothing more than to be a productive runner for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2009.

More...

Whitlock is a boob! LJ is like an old car that someone owns. Its a great car but you cant sell it because it has no value to anyone else and you don't want to just give it away . He ran for 4.5 yards per carry last year and almost hit 1000 yards on a short season. He has very few hours on him in the last few seasons and if he's done being a child , he will really come in handy to the chiefs this year . He has a huge upside if he can manage to just just shut up and play the game.Let him earn his money back I have no problem with that. How many yards did Jamal and Kolby and Savage and Cox have combined last year . My guess is , still not as many as LJ .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Whitlock is a boob! LJ is like an old car that someone owns. Its a great car but you cant sell it because it has no value to anyone else and you don't want to just give it away . He ran for 4.5 yards per carry last year and almost hit 1000 yards on a short season. He has very few hours on him in the last few seasons and if he's done being a child , he will really come in handy to the chiefs this year . He has a huge upside if he can manage to just just shut up and play the game.Let him earn his money back I have no problem with that. How many yards did Jamal and Kolby and Savage and Cox have combined last year . My guess is , still not as many as LJ .
    I agree with your point but my problem with LJ is. How many assults did Jamal and Kolby and Savage and Cox have combined last year? Still not as many as LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by d-bowe fan View Post
    no but they'll have them after they start for years,just about every person in the NFL does these things,why don't we trade tony for a #1 that could get us somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Absolutely agree, if he'd just do that.

and stop overrating Tony(he's not god,you people act like he is)stop underrating Larry's good and we don't have someone to fill his position
    You ask us to stop overrating one of the constant leaders and producers of the organization over the last decade and to stop underrating one of the most overrated players in recent memory, someone who kills the salary cap only to go around and play when he wants to (when he isn't suspended).

and if you didn't sign and fired all the players that did something illeagal half of the players would be gone(almost all starters)
    Very few players get in trouble with the law, the few that do blow up in the media, I'd venture to say that less than one percent of the players actually have serious legal troubles that they are currently dealing with, it really isn't much more prevalent in the NFL than it is in the wider world, the league is just under a heavier microscope. I can see where you might get that idea though, it really is similar to the situation we have right now. I would tell you that your comments might be more welcomed at a place like espn.com or Warpaint, or maybe any Denver/Oakland fanboard, but I'd rather keep it confined as people might get the impression that one stupid fan speaks for the rest of us. A little like a players personal choices can be a stigma to an entire league.

He's this he's that,IDC he's not god
    Sure he is. He's Tony Godzales.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Sure he is. He's Tony Godzales.

Why does he hate TG so much anyway??

and if you didn't sign and fired all the players that did something illeagal half of the players would be gone(almost all starters)
    Name them....?

no but they'll have them after they start for years,just about every person in the NFL does these things,why don't we trade tony for a #1 that could get us somewhere
    A.) Noone will give a first round pick for a TE that is likely to retire in a year or two.

B.) Who are all of these criminals?

99.999999% of everybody has probably broken some laws.

But if your problems are gonna cost you time off from work, when your attendance is so important, then that makes it quite significant to your job.

And the whole discussion is about his job with The Chiefs.

and stop overrating Tony(he's not god,you people act like he is)stop underrating Larry's good and we don't have someone to fill his position
    In my lifetime, I have only ever heard one person make any form of comparison from TG to God.

You.

But he IS the all-time leader in TE receiving stats. That sort of makes him a stand-out among stand-out TEs.